PlayStation Plus 12-Month Membership $33.99 @Rakuten W/membership and coupon

quinn187

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Stumbled across this and didn't see it posted anywhere.  I ended up paying $36.11 after tax. 

12 Mths PS+ for $33.99 w/ Coupon code RAK6 or just click the coupon on the product page. 

https://www.rakuten.com/shop/antonline/product/1365287/?l-id=RecentlyViewedProducts_widget_1

Apply the following coupon code during checkout process:RAK6
Spend at least: $7.00
Receive Coupon discount: $6.00 off
Use count: One time
Valid: 06/07/2019 12:00 AM - 06/12/2019 11:59 PM
Must have a Rakuten account and be logged in to apply and receive the coupon code

How long does it take to receive the code?

Edit: Got my code, it took about 2 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just use  RAK6 as the coupon code.

As long as you have a Rakuten account (your "Membership") it should work

I had $1.99 in reward points so it ended up being $32.00 for me

In the description, right under add to cart. If shipped, check your spam folder.

Ready to ship in 2 business days

Last edited by a moderator:
Code worked fine for me too and it also showed in my spam folder after it was "shipped." Arguably the cheapest I ever paid for a Plus year subscription.

If your willing to go for 2 years. Best buy has a promo currently when you buy a $100 e-gift card, you get a free $10 e-gift card. They allow ps plus to be purchased with gift cards,  With the reward points you get and the free $10, it averages to about the same discount. Cashback also works.

I placed an order yesterday afternoon and still haven't seen the actual code. I do have the shipped email, but nothing else, and I did check my junk folder. I guess I'm contacting Antonline... =/

I placed an order yesterday afternoon and still haven't seen the actual code. I do have the shipped email, but nothing else, and I did check my junk folder. I guess I'm contacting Antonline... =/
I ordered at 11:56 last night. And it took almost 14 hours to receive my code.

Pull the trigger, ps plus is suppose to go up to $70 soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The price increase is only for Europe and Japan.

The trend across Europe appears to be bringing each region’s price to around $10 after conversion. $10 remains the monthly price in the United States. Japan’s monthly price remains quite a bit lower, less than $8, but a 65% price increase is already significant and could just be the first step as it’s brought in line with other regions.

bread's done
Back