The World Ends With You (Switch) “NEW” - $29.97 at GameStop

You should also be able to price match at Best Buy if you want to get the Reward points for the purchase.
Be great if BB price matched it on their own and I could add GCU then. May price match it there for the points anyway if they don't.

Yeah controls on TV aren’t great. You can learn to tolerate them but it’s stopped me from finishing it. Handheld controls are good enough tho

I tend to play my switch in bed, so I guess then it'd be a pain to play laying down?
if it's anything like playing on the 3DS, I'd say yes. I had to replace my screen protector after finishing it and I think it would be really awkward playing it lying down.

The Gamestop I bought mine from had so many in stock that it truly was new. Can't really say it's your "last copy" when there's 5 in the drawer.

I tend to play my switch in bed, so I guess then it'd be a pain to play laying down?
I generally do the same thing, but I lay on my side so it should not be too bad (?)

As far as the game. I think I am going to grab it at this price.

What I have heard is that for the TV you actually use the "pointer" on the joycon and it was really janky.
I am not going to lie, I was psyched for this to come out and then I heard that I actually referred to it here as something akin to "a dumpster fire". But, I have heard that it actually plays how it is supposed to in handheld and oddly I play almost exclusively handheld.

bread's done
Back