Days Gone $30 at Newegg.com, plus tax for some

...I should really try this game.  I got it for $20 when Wal-mart glitched the price and it's just been sitting on my TV Stand.

Anyone tried it and find it worthwhile, or am I better off dropping it while I can still recoup?

It's my game of the year so far, and probably will remain that way since everything (outside of Death Stranding) is coming out next spring.

The critics can stick it.

So can CNET.

Great game.

Really really great game. Patches have fixed most issues people had with the game. The story is interesting and the hordes are so fun to fight. The game is very long though so if you don't have time to sink 60 hours in then I'd say just sell it

They also have the collectors for 50% off. Just picked up the collectors for $70 and free shippong!

Last edited by a moderator:
Really really great game. Patches have fixed most issues people had with the game. The story is interesting and the hordes are so fun to fight. The game is very long though so if you don't have time to sink 60 hours in then I'd say just sell it
Good to know! I'm installing now.

My backlog is immense anyway, but that's why I set rules around buying new games.

Seeing as this is less than two months after release, I can wait for a BF sale. The CE will be around for it, just like GoW was and if it goes cheap enough then; I might bite or just get the base game for $14 after GCU at BB.

I think the only real issue with the game was that the whole zombie thing has been done so much. Fundamentally there's nothing wrong with the game.
What hasn't been done to death at this point in games? They at least switched things up with the hordes and giving it more of a I am Legend vibe.

But nah, the real issues are it was pushed out too soon and not optimized properly, it runs like poop at times. I'm on a base PS4, so yeah, we're gonna get the short end of the stick, but man...some of the worst framerate I've ever seen in a game while riding around on the bike.

I haven't played since platting, which was before the last two updates dropped, but I doubt they fixed much in those respects. Regardless, even with those ever present issues, the spotty writing, and really dated cutscene integration leading to way too many instances of loading, the game was super fun.

I played it for 10-15 hours and I find it to be pretty boring.
It doesn't really find its groove until you reach the third camp.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back