Raise.com. Get $5 for signing up. New users get $10 off $50+ purchase. Buy PSN/Xbox/Eshop currency at a discount.

Daisydog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
127 (100%)
Hi CAG. Here is my referral link for raise.com

https://www.raise.com/raise-rewards/JRODRIGUEZ0503

They are regularly the cheapest and safest place to buy PSN/Xbox/Eshop currency. I, and many other CAGs have purchased from them without any issues. Gift cards are delivered electronically so you can use the codes right away.

If you sign up through a referral link you also get $5 Raise cash to put towards your next purchase.

Here is the best promo code for new customers:

10RAISE40AF - $10 off a purchase of $40 of more.

This may or may not be combinable with the $5 referral cash. Even if it isn't, you will still have $5 to put towards your next purchase.

I currently maintain the Raise.com promo code thread over in the main forum. Check it out if you have any questions. You can also find more promo codes, info, and tips for using raise.

Last edited by a moderator:
expired: SUNNY7 - 7% off any digital gift card. Max savings of $15. 1 Use per household. Expires 8/23

Cool thanks for the info. I am gonna wait I think until there is a code to combine with the $5 off for eShop cards.
This code just came out:

DISCOVER - Extra 4% off everything. One Use per household. Expires 10/14

I'm sorry the initial discounts haven't been as good as they've been in the past, but if you need credit now this can be a decent savings.

Gift cards go in and out of stock so keep checking back if they don't have the denomination you're looking for.

Bump

The code 10RAISEAF is still working for new users to get $10 off their first purchase of $50+. Don't forget to sign up through a referral link to get $5 Raise cash to use on a future purchase.

Bump

The code 10RAISEAF is still working for new users to get $10 off their first purchase of $50+. Don't forget to sign up through a referral link to get $5 Raise cash to use on a future purchase.

bread's done
Back