Best Buy Flash Sale with $10 Promo Certificate

There's nothing gaming related besides picking up some memory for your Switch and some gaming desktops. Thanks OP but nothing to see here for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops. Ordered a MicroSD card (256GB) from Amazon a few days ago. It was snapped in half though, so I requested a return and replacement. I guess now I'll just cancel the replacement order and get my money back. $39.99 for the same card at Best Buy, AND I get a $10 certificate? AND the chances of getting a fake card are much lower? Seems like a no brainer.

Do you get a certificate per item? Like if I make 4 individual purchases I'll get 4 coupons? Or just one per customer?

Where are you guys seeing the certificate? I’m logged in and don’t see it

Edit:nvm

Thanks OP.  I needed a 256 GB SD card for my Switch (friend made me buy NBA 2k19 at $2.99, and it maxed out my card).  Can't beat $40 with a $10 Cert back.

Is GCU no longer working for anyone else who still has it? I was looking at a couple Switch games that are $59.99 and the price only drops to $49.99 when it should be $47.99. Yoshi's Crafted World being one example.

Last edited:
Is GCU no longer working for anyone else who still has it? I was looking at a couple Switch games that are $59.99 and the price only drops to $49.99 when it should be $47.99. Yoshi's Crafted World being one example.
Weird.....it's only showing up at $49.99 for me too? Might just be a glitch, as other games I add are getting the full GCU discount

Weird.....it's only showing up at $49.99 for me too? Might just be a glitch, as other games I add are getting the full GCU discount
Yoshi's Crafted World seems to be on sale for everyone, not just GCU members, at $49.99. GCU members should get it for $39.99 but that is not the case as no further discount is given. All the other sale games I looked at still stack GCU on the sale price though so it is likely just a glitch.

Got mine. Check your rewards certificate in your profile and it will be there.

Random Best Buy question. They're offering a $50 gift card if you purchase the Xbox One X NBA 2K19 bundle for $499. If you are able to get BB to price match that bundle (in this case, for a lot less), would you still get the gift card with the purchase? If so, that would be an amazing deal.

Random Best Buy question. They're offering a $50 gift card if you purchase the Xbox One X NBA 2K19 bundle for $499. If you are able to get BB to price match that bundle (in this case, for a lot less), would you still get the gift card with the purchase? If so, that would be an amazing deal.
The gift card should trigger automatically, it should work just fine!

The gift card should trigger automatically, it should work just fine!
Interesting. I asked this on Reddit BB sub at the same time, and a Mod just said it would NOT work...they said all gift offers are voided when you price match. Would be interesting to test this out.

Interesting. I asked this on Reddit BB sub at the same time, and a Mod just said it would NOT work...they said all gift offers are voided when you price match. Would be interesting to test this out.
I know that double dipping on price matches and gift card offers is discouraged, but I’m not certain that the POS shuts it down or if it has to be done manually.

I know that double dipping on price matches and gift card offers is discouraged, but I’m not certain that the POS shuts it down or if it has to be done manually.
This is exactly the follow-up question I have...whether the cashier has to void it out themselves when you PM and if they don't, does the e-card get emailed to you automatically? The dilemma is- if you ask them 'does it get voided if you PM', they probably WOULD void it. But I probably wouldn't PM the item unless I knew I was getting the gift card...lol. Kind of a catch 22 type deal. Would be an interesting experiment.

bread's done
Back