CAGcast #594: E3 2019 Super Show!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
An all-new show featuring the gangs post-show thoughts on E3 2019, immediately followed by all the mini-podcasts we recorded in LA.

Download (3 hr 47 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Today's show is brought to you by Green Chef.
For a total of $75 off, that’s $25 off each of your first 3 boxes, go to GreenChef.US/CAGcast75
AND
Harrys!
Go to HARRYS.COM/CAG to claim your special trial set offer!

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Dzeko vs. Riggi & Piros - Heaven (feat. Veronica)
Outro - Ferris Bueller's Day Off ( It's Over, Go Home [ Ending ])

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Cheapy left Ship by himself to go home early?
2. MIB 1,3,2,International
3. Aquaman was super fun and the OPPOSITE of a movie you should watch on a freaking airplane mini-screen with crap headphones. Ugh.

2 comments in the same episode? I’m just gonna kick back and bask in my newfound internet fame!

I’m super curious to see how the Avengers game pans out. I don’t really care that the characters don’t look like the actors, but I do care they they don’t look like actual humans. I mean we’ve seen a lot of games in the past few years where they’ve had pretty great looking characters that look like they could be real people (Horizon and Odyssey come to mind), and the Avengers looks like a huge step backwards in that aspect.

And Cap’s outfit bugs me too. He looks like a SWAT guy that would be behind a riot shield, not a super athletic guy who’d be running and jumping all over the place.

That said, I have high hopes for the game and I hope they are reasonable with outfit costs.

You guys should do a podcast about dog shit and call it Fecal Matters.

Hey, why does that theraflu guy at the end sound like he just woke up from heart surgery?

Thanks for mentioning Judgement, I had no idea it was out so soon. Yakuza Kiwami and Zero are some of my favorites from this generation. Also, Ship’s description of the Yakuza series (“absurd stuff with a pretty compelling narrative”) was perfect, and sums up why I love it.

Lego Forza is lazy to the extreme. Only part of the new zone is legofied!

I think Sony would have had a pretty awkward presentation if they had shown up to E3. They’d basically be showing new videos of all the big titles they showed last year and still aren’t out.

Thanks for the pizza cutter! I broke it in last night[attachment=32409:5D5317B5-DE66-44F6-98ED-500BA8D31BB1.jpeg]

bread's done
Back