Raise.com - $5 off first purchase. Discounted gift cards, including PSN, Xbox

I just signed up and used your referral. I don't see my $5 off purchase. Where do I check?

Thanks

edit. nevermind i got it. I had to confirm my phone number to get the $5 off. Got $25 PSN for $15.43.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, thank you and enjoy!

New promo code today for an extra 5% off: FIREWORK

Thanks to my 2 referrals, I used the bonus for those and the promo code above to get a $25 PSN card for $11.19.  Got the code immediately and applied to my PSN wallet, no problems.

Use code BFJULY to get an extra $10 off all discounted gift cards (minimum spend $150). Not valid on cash back gift cards. To redeem, sign in and apply code in the promo box at checkout. Cannot be combined with any additional offers. One use per household. Offer expires 7/12/19 11:59 PM CST. 

Use code THREEOFFZJNPD6 to get an extra 3% off discounted gift cards. To redeem, sign in and apply code in the promo box at checkout. Cannot be combined with any additional offers. Limit one-time use within date of promotion. One redemption per household. Not valid on cash back gift cards. Offer valid for a limited time only. This offer is subject to Raise Cash Terms.

Bonus Referral Program: Earn an additional $5 in Raise Cash for every friend who makes their first purchase between 7/22/19 and 7/26/19 11:59PM CST. You may earn additional Raise Cash for up to 10 friends during this promotion (maximum $50). The friends you refer must be new to Raise; duplicate accounts are not eligible for this promotion. Any additional Raise Cash you earn will be deposited into your account on 8/5/19 and will be valid through 8/11/19 11:59PM CST. This offer is subject to Raise Cash Terms. This offer is subject to Raise Cash Terms.

Not too exciting gaming wise, but they are offering extra discounts on Sears cards currently:

Get up to 7% off discounted Sears gift cards. Not valid on cash back gift cards. No promo code necessary. Pricing expires 8/6/19 11:59 PM CST or while supplies last. This offer is subject to Raise Cash Terms.

Use code FLASH to get an extra 5-10% off select discounted gift cards only. Maximum savings $20. To redeem, sign in and apply code in the promo box at checkout. Not valid on cash back gift cards. Cannot be combined with any additional offers. Limit one-time use within date of promotion. Offer expires 8/16/19 11:59 PM CST. One use per household. This offer is subject to Raise Cash Terms

Use code FIVEOFFX2F3VC to get an extra $5 off discounted gift cards (minimum spend $75). To redeem, sign in and apply code in the promo box at checkout. Cannot be combined with any additional offers. Limit one-time use within date of promotion. One redemption per household. Not valid on cash back gift cards. Offer valid for a limited time only. This offer is subject to Raise Cash Terms.

Just got an extra $5 raise cash since they "haven't seen me around in a while".  Works for me.

This site has been pretty good to me recently.

Use code LDW5 to get an extra 5% off all discounted gift cards (maximum savings $10). Not valid on cash back gift cards. To redeem, sign in and apply code in the promo box at checkout. Cannot be combined with any additional offers. One use per household. Offer expires 9/2/19 11:59 PM CST This offer is subject to Raise Cash Terms.

Use code FALL7 to get an extra 7% off all discounted gift cards (maximum savings $20). Not valid on cash back gift cards. To redeem, sign in and apply code in the promo box at checkout. Cannot be combined with any additional offers. One use per household. Offer expires 9/13/19 11:59 PM CST This offer is subject to Raise Cash Terms.

Use code HURRY to get an extra 5% off all discounted gift cards (maximum savings $20). Not valid on cash back gift cards. To redeem, sign in and apply code in the promo box at checkout. Cannot be combined with any additional offers. One use per household. Offer expires 9/21/19 11:59 PM CST This offer is subject to Raise Cash Terms

Use code DOWNLOAD to get an extra 7% off all discounted gift cards (maximum savings $15). Valid on the Raise app only for this account. Not valid on cash back gift cards. To redeem, sign in to your account on the app and apply code in the promo box at checkout. Cannot be combined with any additional offers. One use per household. Offer expires 10/6/19 11:59 PM CST This offer is subject to Raise Cash Terms.

bread's done
Back