PSN Flash Sale begins 6/21 @ 11 AM ET/8 AM PT, Ends 6/24

Any cheap recommendations for my already huge backlog that stays backlogged by hours of getting destroyed by sweaty soccer players in Fortnite?

Lol I got all excited, I just got a pro and a 4k tv so I was like yessssss been wanting that lol. Oh well maybe next time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't read the list yet but I hope there are better things here than the Days of Play dookie sale.

Edit: Well forget that, lots more petrified dookie. Flash Dookie

Last edited by a moderator:
HARD RESET REDUX For $1.99.
This game has been on my wishlist since release and never been on sale. Best deal ever.
Had no clue what that was until I saw that it's from the developers of the 2 Shadow Warrior remakes. Looks pretty interesting for a FPS at that price. Seems more like a cyberpunk theme than what Shadow Warrior did.

I’ll just grab Tacoma. Have been intrigued by it. That murdered soul suspect price is really tempting though...
I really enjoyed Murdered: SS, though it's mostly a collect-a-thon with walk-from-point-A-to-point-B gameplay and the occasional stealth & puzzle sections. I also thought the writing was pretty good. $2 is a fantastic price for it.

Huge list, was looking for a deal on Timespinner, but alas it's not there. Trying to scratch that Bloodstained itch before I can pick up my Switch copy next week. Already have been tempted to just also pick it up on PS4 though. 

Huge list, was looking for a deal on Timespinner, but alas it's not there. Trying to scratch that Bloodstained itch before I can pick up my Switch copy next week. Already have been tempted to just also pick it up on PS4 though.
Timespinner is really good. I just started playing it on Vita. The soundtrack is top notch.

Decent amount of stuff that was on my wishlist that was cheap enough for me to pick up. I grabbed:

Transcripted

Hitman GO

Full Throttle Remastered

Wailing Heights

The American Dream

Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin

Glass Masquerade Origins

Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier

Tacoma (Fantastic game that I originally played on XB1)

I already own Outcast: Second Contact on disc, could get it digital as well.
Unless you have nostalgia for that game, it's very bad from the few hours I played it when it was on Games With Gold.

Decent amount of stuff that was on my wishlist that was cheap enough for me to pick up. I grabbed:

Transcripted

Hitman GO

Full Throttle Remastered

Wailing Heights

The American Dream

Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin

Glass Masquerade Origins

Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier

Tacoma (Fantastic game that I originally played on XB1)
Hitman Go is fantastic and fans of puzzle games should check it out.

Timespinner looks awesome... not sure how this slipped by me. Definitely on the wishlist now.
Now my dilemma is whether to buy Mantis Burn Racing or Full Throttle along with Marvel vs Capcom and Hard Reset Redux... Suggestions?

victor vran is 9.99

has it been cheaper before? i feel like it has, maybe it was just the complete edition. wondering if i should pick this up, good reviews from a few credible sources including acg.

Pretty underwhelmed considering these games have been on sale for this cheap countless times already.

That said, Grow Up and Grow Home are gems...highly recommended. I prefer the sequel but each are great.

These days, I look forward to sales like these where I can get a lot of indie games for pennies.  Don't have the time or the scratch for the newer releases, so this is right up my alley.

I already bought these.

Aces of the Luftwaffe

Hard Reset

Puyo Puyo Champions (not part of the flash sale)

Reus - Deluxe Edition 

Any thoughts on the following games that all happen to be dirt cheap?

Castle Invasion: Throne Out

Drive Drive Drive

Fear Effect: Sedna

Forced: Slightly Better Edition

Shiny: A Robotic Adventure

Where Are My Friends

I can recommend the Aerea bundle for $2.49.  I bought a physical copy of the game for $5 during one of the previous buy four used games for $20 deals that GameStop ran last year.  In any case, it is an action RPG with a classical music theme.  I don't particularly care for classical music, but they don't hit you over the head with it.  Although it has a main hub, the game is extremely linear, so you have to clear an area before it allows you to move on to the next area.  But it is very well done for a budget game.  The graphics and the music are good, and the game play is Diablo-esque but much easier.  If you can find a physical copy, it comes with the soundtrack, but if you don't care about stuff like that, you won't do worse than to buy the digital bundle.

Has anyone played that planet of the apes playlink game? Is it any good? Thinking about picking it up to play with some friends

Current cart:

Hard Reset Redux
Stardust Galaxy Warriors
Transcripts
My Night Job
Steel Rats
Nine Parchments
Ninja Usagimaru

Aside from hard reset, what are thoughts on the rest? Anything not worth the time?

Thanks, Frisky. If these people can't read the price list from the link that you posted, they're just lazy.
Or maybe they don't care enough to bother to do more than skim a readily available in the thread instead of clicking a link and loading several pages of items in the sale. Such as myself. If there was a list I could just skim in 10 seconds I would, but I don't have enough interest to do more than that so I won't. Has nothing to do with being lazy.

Or maybe they don't care enough to bother to do more than skim a readily available in the thread instead of clicking a link and loading several pages of items in the sale. Such as myself. If there was a list I could just skim in 10 seconds I would, but I don't have enough interest to do more than that so I won't. Has nothing to do with being lazy.
If you click the link...it’s actually a readily available list...but my assumption is, the interest for you isn’t there. To each their own. Sometimes this site just makes me shake my head and wonder how people get up out of bed every day.

victor vran is 9.99

has it been cheaper before? i feel like it has, maybe it was just the complete edition. wondering if i should pick this up, good reviews from a few credible sources including acg.
well i played the complete edition on xbox, one of the few decent diablo clones, beat it and returned the rental, if u into diablo its got some good amount of playtime and the different weapons are fun, dont know what the complete costs since i believe it would be better than the regular, its also a decent price on amazon unless ur dead set on ps4

Has anyone played that planet of the apes playlink game? Is it any good? Thinking about picking it up to play with some friends
It's a narrative, choice-based "choose your own adventure" game where you select from 1 or 2 options and watch the cinematics play out. I'm not saying that as a negative thing, just be aware that this is more film than game. Obviously I haven't tried the multiplayer aspect, but as far as I know, it just allows more than one person to chime in on the same choices. It's more of a single player experience, in my opinion.

Any thoughts on the following games that all happen to be dirt cheap?

Where Are My Friends
It's not a great game, and it can often be frustrating to play, but you can't beat the price. I still don't know where my friends are, though.

It's not a great game, and it can often be frustrating to play, but you can't beat the price. I still don't know where my friends are, though.
I guess that's why they call you Mr. Lonely.

But thanks for responding. I've been playing Hard Reset Redux for most of the afternoon. Well worth the $2 if that's on your list or anyone else's.

I picked these up,

Pac-man 256

Puyo Puyo (sega sale not flash 50% off so $4.99 WARNING ADDICTIVE)

Hard Reset Redux

Hitman Go

So far I've played pacman 256 and puyo puyo (1st time) and best money I've spent on games in a long time. Absolutely love pacman 256. Got skunked online on puyo puyo not much activity online but got matched up with Japan players and I felt like a 3 year old. Unlocked a crap ton of trophies already though lol.

Got these as well.

Wings of the Luftwaffe (fun shooter especially for a $1.

Lara Croft Go (with Hitman Go why not for $2)

Grow Up (Had so much fun getting all trophies for first one and this sequel gets a little better reviews so $3.99 worth it)

bread's done
Back