FINAL HOURS - 4 Switch games x $100 USD - 15% Off PM Studios Physical Nintendo Switch Titles. Bundles Get 15% Off & FREE SHIPPING STACK!

_brandNEWdays

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
15% off PM Studios Nintendo Switch physical titles.

The two bundles on the site have FREE SHIPPING on the US as well but must go through until you are able to click your shipping option. The 15% off stacks automatically with the FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING.

Buying a bundle with the additional Code gives you extra discount.

MUSYNX - $25.49
Mercenaries Sage Chronicles - $25.49
Deemo - $33.99
OPUS Collection - $33.99
Cytus Alpha LIMITED EDITION - $42.49

Link: https://www.pm-studios.com/store
Use code: PMLaunch

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!

If I weren't really trying not to re-buy games I'd be in for some of these.  I already have MSC digital, though, and Deemo on the PSVita.

MSC is... ok.  It's clear that it's FFTactics inspired, but it feels sluggish to me, and I've had some frustrations with getting into the game.

Deemo is just fun.  I love the way they implemented the rhythm mechanic, and I love the music that I've heard so far.

15% off PM Studios Nintendo Switch physical titles.

The two bundles on the site have FREE SHIPPING as well but must go through until you are able to click your shipping option. The 15% off stacks automatically with the FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING.

Buying a bundle with the additional Code gives you extra discount.

MUSYNX - $25.49
Mercenaries Sage Chronicles - $25.49
Deemo - $33.99
OPUS Collection - $33.99
Cytus Alpha LIMITED EDITION - $42.49

Link: https://www.pm-studios.com/store
Use code: PMLaunch
Pretty decent sale for those that don't have Best Buy GCU anymore and are interested in those titles. Thanks for posting!

Nice!

If I weren't really trying not to re-buy games I'd be in for some of these. I already have MSC digital, though, and Deemo on the PSVita.

MSC is... ok. It's clear that it's FFTactics inspired, but it feels sluggish to me, and I've had some frustrations with getting into the game.

Deemo is just fun. I love the way they implemented the rhythm mechanic, and I love the music that I've heard so far.
Deemo is really awesome, had to buy it on Vita too

bread's done
Back