Target Cartwheel Deals June 23rd - June 29th: 35% Off Sony PlayStation Classic Edition

Zantra

Banned
35% Off Sony PlayStation Classic Edition (Expires July 13th)

20% Off Xbox One S Bundle (Looks like the Division 2 version) (Expires June 29th)

20% Off Xbox One Enhanced Controller Nebula Wired Controller (Expires June 29th)

10% Off Xbox One X Bundle (Looks like the Division 2 version) (Expires June 29th)

Does it have to be the Division 2 Xbox One S/X bundle or can it be any Xbox One S or X in-store? 

How much is the PlayStation Classic in-store, is it also $39.99 just like Target's website?

Last edited by a moderator:
How much is the PlayStation Classic in-store, is it also $39.99 just like Target's website?
When I checked this morning, the local Target had it $59.99. However, when similar Cartwheel offers were available other people have said their stores had it at $39.99 while this Target was selling it for $59.99 so it might be store dependent.

I finally bit on this. $26 in store after cartwheel. I was trying to stay firm at $20, but $26 is close enough.

If you load your payment into the Target app, price match and "forget" you had the PS classic redcard offer selected, you can save even more.

Does it have to be the Division 2 Xbox One S/X bundle or can it be any Xbox One S or X in-store?

This time around I think it's just the Division 2 bundle as the cartwheel shows that picture, and it says "bundle" not "bundles". The weird thing is that it doesn't list a DCPI number, so YMMV

How do you do this without getting shot down? I thought PMing is done at the Customer Service desk?
when you pay with the app, cartwheel is built in, one scan, so as far as they know you are just paying, when in fact the cartwheel is doing its magic. i assume he is talking about "forgetting" it was there in case they look at the screen and notice it. you can also take a few other items up with you when you PM so they dont notice the price going down on only 1 item.

when you pay with the app, cartwheel is built in, one scan, so as far as they know you are just paying, when in fact the cartwheel is doing its magic. i assume he is talking about "forgetting" it was there in case they look at the screen and notice it. you can also take a few other items up with you when you PM so they dont notice the price going down on only 1 item.
Correct. I often forget about cartwheel offers while price matching. And oddly, in those situations, I'll usually buy gum or tic tacs with a cartwheel too.

They let you price match and use cartwheel? The cartwheel site specifically states that they don't allow that.

EDIT:  oh wait, I'm just an idiot who forgot basic reading comprehension.  Yay me.

The last time they had an offer like this, my Target was completely sold out of stock and had been for days. I'm probably just going to slum with my Raspberry Pi and Super Retrocade for now, or at least until Amazon can match the price.

A red card, or a Target Gift Card balance that you load into the app. It will take the money from your gift card first, and then pay for the rest with the red card that you loaded, if you go over your gift card amount. I am not sure how it works if you don't have a red card and you go over, but I assume that they will change the balance and let you pay the rest with another card, or cash.

bread's done
Back