Best Buy: Insignia Wireless Controller ($10) and Controller Extension Cable 2pk ($5) for NES/SNES Classic

Does anyone here have any first hand experience with the wireless controller?  Thinking of picking it up over the controller extensions.

Thanks, picked up the cables. I still haven't modded my SNES Classic yet (for shame lol!), but I'll be more motivated to do so with these controller extenders.

Does anyone here have any first hand experience with the wireless controller? Thinking of picking it up over the controller extensions.
I use one, haven't had any issues with it at all. My only complaint is I have to buy batteries for it.

Does anyone here have any first hand experience with the wireless controller? Thinking of picking it up over the controller extensions.
It's nice and cheap, but I'd look into snagging an 8bitdo controller instead. Granted, it's more, but they'll work on PC too, as well as the Switch.

Are there any wires that convert classic controllers to standard usb?
Converters, yes - not "wires" per se. Google Mayflash/check eBay.

Any comparisons between these and the myarcade ones on clearance for $5 at Walmart?
Shouldn't be any problem with either. A lot of these wires come out of the same Chinese factories, and for everyone's info, you can get functionally identical ones off eBay for closer to $2 than $5. Only difference is shipping time.

Converters, yes - not "wires" per se. Google Mayflash/check eBay.

Shouldn't be any problem with either. A lot of these wires come out of the same Chinese factories, and for everyone's info, you can get functionally identical ones off eBay for closer to $2 than $5. Only difference is shipping time.
Sorry, should have specified the controllers was what I was asking about. They are $5 at Walmart and the similar cords are $2.50 at Walmart.

bread's done
Back