CAGcast #595: Fun Enough!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks My Friend Pedro, Samurai Shodown, surprise mechanics, Monster Jam: Steel Titans, and oh so much more!

Download (1 hr 21 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

This episode is sponsored by Mack Weldon
For 20% off your first order, visit mackweldon.com and enter promo code CAGCAST.

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Fisher - Losing It (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike Remix)
Outro - Long Island, Where you BeLONG.
RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog

Facebook
Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips, complete episodes, and more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooo, I like the new art for the podcast! Very reminiscent of classic game box design. (I'm thinking classic Atari titles)

Anything that has a fan base, video games, comics, TV production, etc. can get away with paying entry level employees next to nothing. An editor explained it once to us. If we want to leave that's not a problem because there's an endless line of enthusiastic applicants just waiting for your job. Harsh but true.

Hey long time listener first time caller 

so i have been listening to the Cag Cast again after a six year long hiatus. I have a really boring job and decided i would crank through 2016 to 2018 to catch up with some of the more recent episodes. 

on your 2016 E3 special show, you guys predicted that having Keanu Reeves at the Sony E3 press conference would have made it better. Well i guess you guys predicted something since he was here in 2019 at Microsoft. 

love the show and take care 

In America, we definitely say Kuh-mo-no. Get your kare-ah-oh-kay crap outta here Cheapy.
Not only that but it was funny how he argued anything with a 'ki' is key and anything with a 'ke' is keh. The last few weeks he has been pronouncing 'keto' wrong during the HelloFresh ad and has been pronouncing it as keh-toe when the correct pronounciation is key - toe.

Totally agree with CheapyD's assessment that Wombat should learn Chinese, after all the company could expand to new markets right?

I've started watching Cheers, and Sam and Diane drive me nuts.

I genuinely appreciate how delicately y'all treat politics, in this case how maturely you discussed the potential effects of video game consoles increasing in price due to the situation with China. This is not a political show and I'm very thankful y'all tend to avoid the subject (there is other avenues to listen to political talk). The current political climate is very toxic, so thanks for avoiding talking about it outside of how it effects video games. Keep up the great work, y'all.

I didn't realize Pound Technology had an entire suite!  I'd sworn my allegiance to their original Xbox cable some time ago, but it looks like I may have to aim for the complete set.  Thanks for the heads-up.

Finally, we get to the heart of the deep wound that causes Cheapy’s obsession with Phillips Hue lighting! Think of the thousands of dollars you’d save on lighting if your dad hadn’t messed with those dimmers at the sleepover, Cheapy!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back