Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitve Edition $19.99 “New” GameStop

How is the console port of this and the first one?
They both work extremely well. The definitive edition updates were designed specifically for the console releases.

The physical copy of the first game is out of print so if you’re wanting it physically this may be your last chance.

They both work extremely well. The definitive edition updates were designed specifically for the console releases.

The physical copy of the first game is out of print so if you’re wanting it physically this may be your last chance.
Yeah I am a fan of physical games and was going off/on trying to find physical copies of both for cheap but wasn't sure how the port was after how bad XCOM ran on ps4.

can anyone compare the gameplay experience to PC? I like Diablo 3 on console a lot but not sure how Divinity translates over

can anyone compare the gameplay experience to PC? I like Diablo 3 on console a lot but not sure how Divinity translates over
Mouse and keyboard are better hands down, but i played through 2 acts with xbox controller, u are prone to make more misclicks during combat and managing inventory, but once u get used to controllers, it's not too bad.
19.99 is a good price for people that didnt have the option to get it on pc.

I know it gets quite tiring to hear, but I would love it if this, or at least the first, were released on switch. I just don't spend nearly enough time at home anymore to get through a very long game (that I would nonetheless enjoy). But until then, I got the Amazon price matched edition; here's to hoping I'll spend a little more time resting up at home while training for the NYC Marathon. 

Mouse and keyboard are better hands down, but i played through 2 acts with xbox controller, u are prone to make more misclicks during combat and managing inventory, but once u get used to controllers, it's not too bad.
19.99 is a good price for people that didnt have the option to get it on pc.
Can you just plug in a keyboard and mouse into the PS4 and play that way?

Can you just plug in a keyboard and mouse into the PS4 and play that way?
I donno if it works, the M/K UI is different from controller UI. I could be wrong, but on PC, if u start the game with controller, u couldnt use K/M unless u save, exit to menu, press ESC to get to the M/K interface, then load back into the save, to change from controller to K/M, and vice versa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great price for a great RPG if you like top-down turn-based games :) The console controls work really well, although nothing beats a mouse / keyboard for this type of game in my opinion. Many hours of enjoyment!

I know it gets quite tiring to hear, but I would love it if this, or at least the first, were released on switch. I just don't spend nearly enough time at home anymore to get through a very long game (that I would nonetheless enjoy). But until then, I got the Amazon price matched edition; here's to hoping I'll spend a little more time resting up at home while training for the NYC Marathon.
Same. Also nice humblebrag.

Same. Also nice humblebrag.
Haha. I'll say this, removed of humblebragging: taking a switch (or any portable system) to a gym and riding on the exercise bike or eliptical machine for a long period of time is a great way to game and get a good workout in at the same time. Doing so in the winter of 2017/18 made me get to a point where my stamina skyrocketed.

Haha. I'll say this, removed of humblebragging: taking a switch (or any portable system) to a gym and riding on the exercise bike or eliptical machine for a long period of time is a great way to game and get a good workout in at the same time. Doing so in the winter of 2017/18 made me get to a point where my stamina skyrocketed.
That sounds like a great idea in theory, but does it just help you build endurance, or can it actually help an overweight person shed pounds? Why wouldn't more people just get a portable gaming system and a Planet Fitness membership for the exercise bike or elliptical? I think you would have to ride for something like a dozen hours per week to lose weight, right?

That sounds like a great idea in theory, but does it just help you build endurance, or can it actually help an overweight person shed pounds? Why wouldn't more people just get a portable gaming system and a Planet Fitness membership for the exercise bike or elliptical? I think you would have to ride for something like a dozen hours per week to lose weight, right?
No. Ive been using the quest for work outs since release, playing a mixture of box vr and beatsaber and am shedding huge amounts of fat.

I have a feeling that this may be getting a universal price drop to $19.99 soon, so I will probably wait for Best Buy to lower it, so I can get it for $15.99 after GCU.

I have a feeling that this may be getting a universal price drop to $19.99 soon, so I will probably wait for Best Buy to lower it, so I can get it for $15.99 after GCU.

I'll just return and rebuy in that case, but won't sweat it too much over $4 on a great game.

I lost around 60 pounds in a year using an elliptical machine 3-5 times a week for around 30-40 minutes per session. I am also active at work and cut down on snacking and boozing but the elliptical was my main form of exercise.

On topic, I'll probably pick this game up on PS4 for this price even though I have the Steam version.

I think that any time you go from stagnant to exercise bike you are going to lose weight. People don't want to take the time or pay the money or it's just low on the importance level. I need to lose weight and I did recently bring my Switch to a community gym...the time went a lot faster.

I donno if it works, the M/K UI is different from controller UI. I could be wrong, but on PC, if u start the game with controller, u couldnt use K/M unless u save, exit to menu, press ESC to get to the M/K interface, then load back into the save, to change from controller to K/M, and vice versa.
I did some googling and it does not work. I think your able to buy an adapter some posts made and it would work but I didn't really look into it that much after having to buy an adapter. I have the first game on PS4 and put 80 hours into it with my friend from High School. I ended up buying it from Amazon as I'm on vacation right now.

I did some googling and it does not work. I think your able to buy an adapter some posts made and it would work but I didn't really look into it that much after having to buy an adapter. I have the first game on PS4 and put 80 hours into it with my friend from High School. I ended up buying it from Amazon as I'm on vacation right now.
Hope you enjoy it, easily one of the best rpg came out in recent years. Very fun to coop as well.

Picked up my used copy at GS. Did the B2G1 and got Red Faction Remarsted & Darksiders 3. Happy with the Red Faction game, Darksiders was kinda a flyer because nothing else jumped out at me.

Picked up my used copy at GS. Did the B2G1 and got Red Faction Remarsted & Darksiders 3. Happy with the Red Faction game, Darksiders was kinda a flyer because nothing else jumped out at me.
I was going to get Red Faction but they didn’t have it but had the case for it so I got Dead Cells with Divinity and Darksiders 3 since they didn’t have Onimusha.

bread's done
Back