Spend $10 at Whole Foods/PrimeNow Get $10 Amazon Credit 7/3-7/16

TheLegendofTyler

New CAG Same Old Me
Feedback
10 (100%)
Spend $10 at Whole Foods in-store or on Prime Now, get $10 on Amazon for Prime Day.

Spend $10 (excluding alcohol, gift cards, stamps and tax) in a single purchase between July ‌3, 20‌19 and July ‌16, 20‌19. $10 credit applies to an Amazon.com purchase made between 12:00 a.m. (PT) July‌ 15, 20‌19 and 11:59 p.m. (PT) July ‌17, 20‌19. Exclusions apply. Offer limited to Prime members and one per customer. See full terms at amazon.com/primeday10.

https://m.wholefoodsmarket.com/amazon/primeday?ref_=pe_3712710_418945430

They ran this promotion last year too, credit can be used on anything, not just items on sale during prime day.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice, i can get like 2 bananas for free, basically

edit: well, only 1 if they're cruelty free

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if it's still going on but they also had a thing if you're first time app user and order 10 dollars from Amazon you get 10 dollars. It started same time as this whole foods things did.

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=16517933011

And not sure where I saw but some kind of school supply 10 dollar promo also.

The first time app user worked for me but I cant bring myself to go into whole foods again, not worth it even if they gave me 10 dollars just for walking in. Too expensive for me and i cant stand anyplace that the customers walk around and drink wine while they shop for me over priced goods because they have catchphrase buzz words on the packing to fool them into thinking that if they buy those herbal and flax seed organic vegan rice things for 4 dollars a microgram that they will somehow become healthier all while having the smug sense of self satisfaction at being seen buying it by others and can tell other people how they shop at whole foods. Although I tried some habanero pita chips there once and they were mighty damn tasty.

Just a heads up, this deal can be used on seperate accounts under the same Prime "household". So each person can qualify and receive the credit. 

bread's done
Back