New Gundam Breaker(PS4) - $10.99 new @ Amazon

Pretty nice. If I hadn't told Amazon to fuck off and cancelled Prime (and my whole account in general) I would buy this.

Does anyone have anything positive to say about the game? Reviews on Amazon are showing this as very poor

Does anyone have anything positive to say about the game? Reviews on Amazon are showing this as very poor
I've played some, the negative reviews mainly complain about visual novel/dating elements(story is told through that) and new setting. As it's set in a gunpla school, not the actual gundam universe like the previous Gundam Breaker games were. It's essentially the video game version of Gundam Build Fighters with dating elements. Only played the original Gundam Breaker on PS3 besides this and the combat feels the same, only not as clunky as the older games were.

Honestly, for the price, it's not that bad. I think it's mostly people wanted a continuation of the series instead of a reboot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might pick this up at that price. I've got an English-language version of Gundam Breaker 3: Break Edition I ordered from Malaysia that I've been playing though and this is supposed to be nowhere near as good as that.

Just watched the Amazon trailer and the game looks absolutely horrible. All you do is run around collecting parts?

As a big Gundam fan and very tolerant of bad games. This is one of the worst I've played in years. It's seriously a waste of time and money. It's crazy how bad it really is. Just buy Gundam Breaker 3 or Versus.

As a big Gundam fan and very tolerant of bad games. This is one of the worst I've played in years. It's seriously a waste of time and money. It's crazy how bad it really is. Just buy Gundam Breaker 3 or Versus.
THIS. I normally go out of my way to get bad games, and this one I regret getting. It's not good for Gundam fans, it's not good as a bad game... it's just not good.

bread's done
Back