(PS4 Digital) Dead or Alive 6 Season Pass $30 @Walmart

This is a good price. If you go by trends of the last game's Season Passes they usually go on sale for about 40%-ish off about a year after they've been released. You can stack that with digital currency deals like Rakuten's 15% off, but $30 so early is pretty good.

At least we know Tecmo isn't afraid to release a definitive version later on. That's what I'll pick up, presuming it's a disc release.

A good find.

But personally since it's "Season Pass 1" of many.. I just will skip all of it entirely.
That was my plan after buying everything in their last game. Learned my lessen of losing a grand on a game. lol But at $30, I had to cave even though I already bought Mai and Kula separately when they came out last month. If I can get all future passes for $30 a piece, I'll have everything again. ;) If not, I won't be buying future ones as I have no intention to pay $1k+ again.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's incorrect. Pretty sure Tecmo released 5 several times, with the one on PS4 being a suped up version.

Do your research man!
Do tell. Where might one find this definitive version of 5? I never claimed they haven't released the game multiple times. Unless your definition of definitive excludes basically every season pass or nearly all available dlc.

That was my plan after buying everything in their last game. Learned my lessen of losing a grand on a game. lol But at $30, I had to cave even though I already bought Mai and Kula separately when they came out last month. If I can get all future passes for $30 a piece, I'll have everything again. ;)
Kind of the same. I had no plan to pick this up, just not as into 6 as I was 5. But for the KOF mash up, it was an easy cave. I wanted Mai for the game anyway and hadn't bought in yet. Took me three attempts to get my order to go through though, barely got it prior to it going out of stock.

That's incorrect. Pretty sure Tecmo released 5 several times, with the one on PS4 being a suped up version.

Do your research man!
DOA5LR doesn't even include every DLC character, let alone the hundreds of dollars worth of costumes. And this after the head of Team Ninja said in an interview that they would never charge for DLC characters, too. fuck Tecmo Koei.

Are you sure thats not the normal price? $93 seems crazy.
Click on the link again, you'll see it's now back to $90. For recent DOA games, each game will and have had multiple $93 passes. Their last game had 7 passes. How do I know? I was one of the idiots who bought them all. :wall:

Click on the link again, you'll see it's now back to $90. For recent DOA games, each game will and have had multiple $93 passes. Their last game had 7 passes. How do I know? I was one of the idiots who bought them all. :wall:
Wow. Mind if I get some blubber from you?

bread's done
Back