* * * - - 26 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 10/14: Halloween & Games Under $20 Sales! $39 NBA 2K21 Deal of the Week!

#8071 coolduck   super cool duck CAGiversary!   517 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

coolduck

Posted 27 September 2020 - 05:58 AM

crap, thats inconvenient. i forgot what this "red card" thing in my wallet is for. he was always so good at remembering that. rip brotha

#8072 Blade   This is the way CAGiversary!   14992 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2020 - 05:58 AM

That kid was so needy. Noticed that half of his posts were either false information or lies, and he kept doing it for attention.

And he didn't even play a trolly asshole correctly. I come in, state some contentious and pretentious opinion, call someone a chump, and peace out. He argued like he was competing for a trophy and his posts were important.

#8073 AoA   Ace of Aces CAGiversary!   1786 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2020 - 01:28 PM

We should stop talking about him then.  If our posts are about him then he is still controlling the thread in his absence.

I had a glorious day yesterday.  Got my PS3 rehooked up so I could enjoy watching my son play Aquanaut's Holiday.

And if I can just muster up like 5 minutes of skill and coordination, I can beat Spyro 1.

#8074 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   5670 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 27 September 2020 - 03:12 PM

extra 5% off for eshop psn and xbox cards on raise with code TECHIE
psn 8.6 after code.  A decent deal but there was better ones from last week.

#8075 darthbster31   Herpaderp CAGiversary!   263 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

darthbster31

Posted 27 September 2020 - 03:21 PM

I didn't read it, but apparently he was going apeshit in the Xbox series X/S preorder thread claiming death threats or some garbage. Who knows. Dude was an attention whore for sure.

Anyways, yeah seeing those GPU specs is starting to pique my interest again. I thought I might sit out for a bit on this gen, but temptation and GameStop flips are trying to call me lol.

I'm also eyeballing a ton of games on this Big in Japan sale I don't need but, they're on SALE!!!

#8076 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   3774 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2020 - 04:04 PM

Glad that dude is gone tbh. Was getting tired of the constant novels and bullshit.

#8077 walletandgromice   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1192 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

walletandgromice

Posted 27 September 2020 - 06:57 PM

Glad that dude is gone tbh. Was getting tired of the constant novels and bullshit.

His post happened to be the one I saw that let me get in on the PS5 preorder at Target shortly after they went live and getting in on time saved me $25 on my red card. I can ignore novels and bullshit, but that post was literally worth $25 to me.

#8078 etcrane   A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee CAGiversary!   5532 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2020 - 08:02 PM

His post happened to be the one I saw that let me get in on the PS5 preorder at Target shortly after they went live and getting in on time saved me $25 on my red card. I can ignore novels and bullshit, but that post was literally worth $25 to me.

It’s true ... plenty of community members who have been here a long time and contribute nothing. Zantra may have been annoying at times, but he was dedicated to sharing deals and info.

CAG has a weird history of vilifying a particular member until they’re banned under odd circumstances. I understand that you don’t want overly disruptive users in a community, but there are way too many people who are quick to talk shit about other people while contributing nothing.

It was a poor choice by the mods to permanently ban him.

#8079 wampler13   That's just ,like, your opinion, man! CAGiversary!   787 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2020 - 08:23 PM

It’s true ... plenty of community members who have been here a long time and contribute nothing. Zantra may have been annoying at times, but he was dedicated to sharing deals and info.

CAG has a weird history of vilifying a particular member until they’re banned under odd circumstances. I understand that you don’t want overly disruptive users in a community, but there are way too many people who are quick to talk shit about other people while contributing nothing.

Reasonable people can disagree. 

#8080 TheLegendofTyler   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3679 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

TheLegendofTyler

Posted 27 September 2020 - 08:29 PM

Kinda like what you're doing right now? Talking shit about other members and contributing nothing with this post.

Let's move on...

Might have to grab the Yakuza collection at that price in the Big in Japan sale. Been wanting to get into that series for a while now. I highly recommend the trails of cold steel games on sale and YS VIII is a great game at an all time low.

#8081 whodoneit   Cheap Ass Player? Apparently CAGiversary!   821 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2020 - 08:52 PM

Just be happy that you still have your main account.

#8082 elitewillie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3205 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

elitewillie

Posted 27 September 2020 - 08:54 PM

Just be happy that you still have your main account.

Bruh

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

#8083 Omni99  

Posted 27 September 2020 - 08:58 PM

Does anyone think that those 20% off codes will return in the PS5 system boxes? I hope so. Will make my launch day digital purchases easier to swallow.

#8084 elitewillie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3205 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

elitewillie

Posted 27 September 2020 - 09:02 PM

Does anyone think that those 20% off codes will return in the PS5 system boxes? I hope so. Will make my launch day digital purchases easier to swallow.

Will only happen is PS sees the lead they have against xbox get small. Why throw in incentives if you're winning by a mile?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

#8085 etcrane   A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee CAGiversary!   5532 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2020 - 09:04 PM

I’m glad all the most toxic members of the community have commented on my post ... good to see you all in one place.

When I see any of you actually posting a deal, I’ll be sure to reconsider my position.

#8086 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   3774 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2020 - 09:57 PM

Aight who played Genshin Impact and is it worth it?

#8087 ritchardf  

Posted 27 September 2020 - 11:43 PM

I used to post deals, then i took an arrow in the knee...

#8088 ProfessorStotch   Banned CAGiversary!   13764 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 27 September 2020 - 11:49 PM

Is it worth $0? What kind of question is that?

#8089 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   3774 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2020 - 01:11 AM

Is it worth $0? What kind of question is that?

Is it worth downloading. Hard drive space is a precious commodity in this day and age.

#8090 ProfessorStotch   Banned CAGiversary!   13764 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 28 September 2020 - 01:19 AM

Is it worth downloading. Hard drive space is a precious commodity in this day and age.

It's less than 10GB and free so just try it and if you hate it, delete it.

#8091 ProfessorStotch   Banned CAGiversary!   13764 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 28 September 2020 - 01:20 AM

You could also just download it on your phone and see if you like it

#8092 Mister Squirrel   I play in traffic CAGiversary!   599 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Mister Squirrel

Posted 28 September 2020 - 03:03 AM

I participated in one of the betas and loved what I played, and like most reviews would say it’s similar to Breath of the Wild in ways. I’m excited to jump in after work tomorrow!

#8093 sp0rklez  

Posted 28 September 2020 - 03:06 AM

I'm really tempted by Nioh 2. I really enjoyed the first game and I didn't expect to. It got me into the Souls style games.

The only thing making me hesitate is that I got the first one as a PS+ selection, and while I did enjoy it thoroughly, it definitely had some frustrating moments that nearly made me rage quit. I'm not sure I want to pay $30 for a possibly frustrating experience.

Can anyone who has played it elaborate on whether it is easier/harder/about the same as the first game? The character creation system looks excellent as well.

#8094 sleepwalkingninja  

sleepwalkingninja

Posted 28 September 2020 - 04:15 AM

I used to post deals, then i took an arrow in the knee...

Left or right?

#8095 etcrane   A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee CAGiversary!   5532 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2020 - 05:27 AM

I'm really tempted by Nioh 2. I really enjoyed the first game and I didn't expect to. It got me into the Souls style games.

The only thing making me hesitate is that I got the first one as a PS+ selection, and while I did enjoy it thoroughly, it definitely had some frustrating moments that nearly made me rage quit. I'm not sure I want to pay $30 for a possibly frustrating experience.

Can anyone who has played it elaborate on whether it is easier/harder/about the same as the first game? The character creation system looks excellent as well.

I liked the first game quite a bit, not enough to finish it, but I enjoyed what I played. I briefly played Nioh 2 and just couldn’t get into it. I can’t put my finger on it but there’s something different about it that I didn’t enjoy. It felt cheaper if that makes sense ... enemies seemed omnipotent and the visuals didn’t seem that much better than the first game. Granted, I got it through GameFly and didn’t spend much time with it.

If it helps, I would guess Nioh 2 will be $20-25 by Black Friday. Maybe even $15 ... but hard to say for sure.

#8096 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   70419 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 28 September 2020 - 01:07 PM

#8097 pbfluff   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   875 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2020 - 02:07 PM

No...but i can dream :D

#8098 whitereflection   Shake well before serving CAGiversary!   5740 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

whitereflection

Posted 28 September 2020 - 02:44 PM

Is he crying because he's able to help his boss who asked for a big favor or because he's going to prison?

#8099 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10137 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2020 - 04:05 PM

March 2nd is a while away. Likely wont play Yakuza 7 till I finish Demon's Souls, but that will still likely be before then. Am getting the PS4 launch edition though.

#8100 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10051 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2020 - 05:35 PM

I’m actually playing this on iOS just to have a game for on the go and am very impressed so far. Hopefully it isn’t too P2W. But like having a Breath of the Wild type game for on the go!