- - - - -

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 Month Membership - $15 Best Buy

#1 mchittumjr  

Posted 11 July 2019 - 01:44 PM

https://www.bestbuy....p?skuId=6350737

Should be able to stack with $1 offer. 

#2 Rick4Life  

Posted 11 July 2019 - 01:47 PM

OFFER DISCLAIMER: This offer is only valid for customers who do not already have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription and is limited to one redemption per Microsoft Account per year.

#3 ritchardf  

Posted 11 July 2019 - 01:49 PM

OFFER DISCLAIMER: This offer is only valid for customers who do not already have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription and is limited to one redemption per Microsoft Account per year.

this is not true, this was true for maybe 1 day and microsoft fixed it. if you have ultimate you can buy this and add 3 months. the 1 per year thing is probably right though.

#4 Touch3  

Posted 11 July 2019 - 01:51 PM

this is not true, this was true for maybe 1 day and microsoft fixed it. if you have ultimate you can buy this and add 3 months. the 1 per year thing is probably right though.

Yep, I did the $1 offer some time ago, and successfully redeemed one of these codes yesterday.

#5 Rick4Life  

Posted 11 July 2019 - 01:51 PM

Just saying what the link says. Copied and pasted.

#6 ritchardf  

Posted 11 July 2019 - 01:53 PM

Just saying what the link says. Copied and pasted.

oh yeah, i know, i saw it before, i think that was a knee jerk reaction by best buy to the codes not stacking at the beginning.

#7 Dranakin   Member Since Oct 2003 CAGiversary!   2837 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2019 - 01:59 PM

So, it sounds like I did the $1 deal, I can buy two, redeem one now and then redeem the second after 12 months? Let's hope I remember.

#8 Gore   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   545 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2019 - 05:24 PM

Sounds like a good deal. Thank you.

Still only one per 12 months, even at regular price?  Just thinking.

#9 RiPPn  

Posted 11 July 2019 - 06:36 PM

Does this code allow you to go beyond the 3 year limit?

#10 Barryfek  

Barryfek

Posted 12 July 2019 - 07:54 AM

did you order one? edit - I bit. too good of a deal to pass up and I just got a 4K tv last month and needed a 4K player, my own Xbox One X

#11 Sneaktip   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   100 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Sneaktip

Posted 15 July 2019 - 06:59 PM

I ordered this on the 12th but haven't received the email, but my order status says it was emailed. Customer service chat is backed up for days. Did anyone receive theirs?

#12 RiPPn  

Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:38 PM

I ordered this on the 12th but haven't received the email, but my order status says it was emailed. Customer service chat is backed up for days. Did anyone receive theirs?

I got mine within an hour of ordering.

If it helps the email subject line is "Redeem your Xbox Live digital product."