Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 Month Membership - $15 Best Buy

OFFER DISCLAIMER: This offer is only valid for customers who do not already have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription and is limited to one redemption per Microsoft Account per year.

OFFER DISCLAIMER: This offer is only valid for customers who do not already have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription and is limited to one redemption per Microsoft Account per year.
this is not true, this was true for maybe 1 day and microsoft fixed it. if you have ultimate you can buy this and add 3 months. the 1 per year thing is probably right though.

this is not true, this was true for maybe 1 day and microsoft fixed it. if you have ultimate you can buy this and add 3 months. the 1 per year thing is probably right though.
Yep, I did the $1 offer some time ago, and successfully redeemed one of these codes yesterday.

So, it sounds like I did the $1 deal, I can buy two, redeem one now and then redeem the second after 12 months? Let's hope I remember.

did you order one?

edit - I bit. too good of a deal to pass up and I just got a 4K tv last month and needed a 4K player, my own Xbox One X

I ordered this on the 12th but haven't received the email, but my order status says it was emailed. Customer service chat is backed up for days. Did anyone receive theirs?

I ordered this on the 12th but haven't received the email, but my order status says it was emailed. Customer service chat is backed up for days. Did anyone receive theirs?
I got mine within an hour of ordering.

If it helps the email subject line is "Redeem your Xbox Live digital product."

bread's done
Back