Newegg email: half off select games.

Starcrest

CAGiversary!
Newegg is running another promo code, may only apply to selected email addresses who received it.

https://www.newegg.com/p/pl?d=PPSSBHXIMEIKBA

Searching for PPSSBHXIMEIKBA should bring up the list of what the promo code applies to.

Use promo code : EMCTCUU29 for half off listed price, most games don’t seem to include shipping.

I saw Naruto Shinobi Striker comes down to 12.50.
Same with FF15 royal.

Spider man at 25 if you haven’t gotten that one yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just started on collector's editions... first was day's gone (what a start) but I've gotten some older clearance since. Ghost recon wildlands was $48 at gamestop and then I bit on the "open box" black ops 4 mystery box edition during this newegg promo. Was worried about the condition/what would actually come, if anything beyond the game, but it came completely new, so that was lucky. Don't know that I'd have the confidence to do that again though.

Last edited by a moderator:
tempted to get DoA6, but it's already $30 @ Amazon and GameStop, so I think I will hold out for it to drop more.
Got a used copy at GameStop the other day for $25, oddly enough someone traded in the steelbook version, couldn’t resist for that price. Not sure how rare that is but might be worth looking.

I kind of want Sushi Striker (3DS), but then I realize it's easy to find a similarly priced complete copy on eBay and back off.

bread's done
Back