Kingdom Hearts III for $19.99 ($15.99 w GCU) PS4 & XB1 at Best Buy

Nice! Thanks for the heads up. Threw in a couple amiibo pre-orders to qualify for free shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Worth the $20?
Here's my thinking when I bought it. Never been a huge fan of the series (not by choice, just never had a ps2 as a teen) and in general I hate the anime part of what should be a flat out Disney game. But apparently these devs nailed the homages to all these Disney IPs and it's worth exploring the universes in between boring and long winded exposition and dialogue. Also the Disney rendition of Hercules is in it and that's pretty awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempting, but might wait in case there is a complete edition and/or PC port.

Worth the $20?
I was debating it also from gamefly when it was 18. But after some comments here I resigned myself to wait till black friday, will probably be 10 then. I have enough I want to play as it is, can't hurt to wait a little more when I am already on the fence over 20 dollars.

Don't know where to post this, but I bought a game using an account that me and my friend shared because we have GCU. I return the game today because the outer box was all bended, the problem is that I exchanged for another copy but again they shipped it, but instead of using that acct I used mine BB acct which I don't have GCU. Will I have future problems? On the GCU acct it showed return, and on my acct it showed I bought the game at the discount price.

bread's done
Back