PS4 Pro with Horizon and Spider-Man - $299.99 - Amazon

Well was just on Amazon at 9:30am EST and it’s been 100% claimed but it may pop up periodically over the 17 hours left on the deal

Back in stock..was only 95% claimed when I just checked out but you had to navigate to “missed” lightning deals to find it.

I take back what I say about prime day being a bust :)

Bought it.

Am hoping it's the newer model, but didn't see if it was noted anywhere on the listing (though, I didn't look that closely)

With backwards compatibility 100% going to be a thing, I don't see much point in grabbing a Pro this late in the generation.  If you waited this long, might as well wait another year for a PS5.

If anyone wants to sell the digital code for spiderman let me know. 

It shows a digital version with the standard ps4. But doesn't say anything for the ps4 pro bundle.

Aside from god of war, what are the best exclusives for the ps4? Right now I have spiderman and god of war.

I can wait for the price drops on days gone.

I missed the ps3 as well. I guess the uncharted collection , horizon, last of us. Ratchet and clank ,

Honestly I’ll probably wait for another sale to get what I want, this will hold me over for the meantime

Aside from god of war, what are the best exclusives for the ps4? Right now I have spiderman and god of war.

I missed the ps3 as well. I guess the uncharted collection , horizon, last of us. Ratchet and clank ,

Honestly I’ll probably wait for another sale to get what I want, this will hold me over for the meantime
Horizon Zero Dawn and Nioh imo

Bloodborne, The Last of US, Persona 5, Shadow of Colossus, Horizon Zero Dawn, Monster Hunter World, and Nier just to name a few

Horizon Zero Dawn and Nioh imo

Bloodborne, The Last of US, Persona 5, Shadow of Colossus, Horizon Zero Dawn, Monster Hunter World, and Nier just to name a few
Nioh is only a console exclusive (available on PC) and Nier Automata and Monster Hunter World are on Xbox One and PC as well. Just putting this out here since dracula was asking for PS4 exclusives.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back