PSN Flash Sale now live, Ends 7/22

get yourself broforce, hotline miami collection.

im thinking about darkwood, its been on my radar. also dead island but ive already played them both. too bad they didnt introduce a split screen for ps4.

Flash sales have just turned into a disappointing re-run. There used to be dollar flash sales and under 5 dollar flash sales that offered some pretty solid games and some lesser known ones. There used to be an appeal to these sales before they became redundant and offered the exact same discounts as the normal weekly sales.

A Rose in the Twilight, Cladun Returns, Touhou Double Focus and Hotline Maimi 2 has my Vita attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might want to add "PS+" to the title, I got half a ways to being half way excited until I found out they have nothing for peasants such as I.

Also what the hell, I just bought Rose in the Twilight for $5 like three weeks ago and now it’s $4. Haven’t even had a chance to download it.

Flash sales have just turned into a disappointing re-run. There used to be dollar flash sales and under 5 dollar flash sales that offered some pretty solid games and some lesser known ones. There used to be an appeal to these sales before they became redundant and offered the exact same discounts as the normal weekly sales.
Agreed. I have so many $1 games on the PS3 that I would have never even looked at, much less bought, if it wasn't for the flash sales. Now the flash sales are the same games that are on sale every other week, but maybe with a slightly better discount. Meh.

I guess much like the Steam sales, the glory days of dirt cheap rando games are dead.

Is Sony just running on cruise control right now?  Amazing how little effort  this company is putting into one of their most profitable divisions.

Frustrated that the Danganronpa series seems to be on sale for the Vita, but not the PS4.  Been waiting for a sale on that since I recently finished the Zero Time series.  But I don't have a vita, so....  guess I'm still waiting.

Frustrated that the Danganronpa series seems to be on sale for the Vita, but not the PS4. Been waiting for a sale on that since I recently finished the Zero Time series. But I don't have a vita, so.... guess I'm still waiting.
It's on sale on PS4 almost every time they have a sale.

bread's done
Back