Twitch Prime Members: Select games $14.99 + $15 Amazon Credit

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
https://www.amazon.com/b?node=19520441011&?ref_=SM_OM_PDLO19

Twitch Prime members (those who link their Amazon Prime account to their Twitch account) can get a $15 Amazon Credit with purchase of select games**:

(Add games to cart to reflect $14.99 price)

:ps4: Fallout 76
:ps4: The Last of Us Remastered
:switch: Starlink
:pc: Sims 4 [Digital Code]

*Note, these are the systems pictured for each game on the landing page not sure if others are eligible for the credit

**Must be shipped and sold by Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like they removed the $10 Gears 4 digital code as a option. It was a option earlier so I grabbed it. Hopefully they honor it. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In for a switch Starlink.  Thanks OP.  I only want it for Fox McCloud anyway. $15 + tax  for a game and $15 credit  is a no brainer. I buy enough on amazon I will end up spending that amount anyway. Also choose slow shipping for the digital $1 credit.  

might buy fallout 76 and trade it in to amazon. can't seem to find the trade in value for the standard edition though. 

In for a switch Starlink. Thanks OP. I only want it for Fox McCloud anyway. $15 + tax for a game and $15 credit is a no brainer. I buy enough on amazon I will end up spending that amount anyway. Also choose slow shipping for the digital $1 credit.
What is the benefit of the $1 digital credit? Website says find an eBook, Prime Video, Digital Music, or app to use the $1 toward. I can't see myself ever using any of those. The reward system they had before was better. Do you just use it to rent a movie or something? That would probably all I would need it for. I will just get the 2 day shipping. No incentive for me.

What is the benefit of the $1 digital credit? Website says find an eBook, Prime Video, Digital Music, or app to use the $1 toward. I can't see myself ever using any of those. The reward system they had before was better. Do you just use it to rent a movie or something? That would probably all I would need it for. I will just get the 2 day shipping. No incentive for me.
I personally use them to buy digital movies that are Movies Anywhere so I can watch them on my Apple TV or Xbox One.

Grabbed Fallout 76. Thanks op!

Would much rather have picked up Starlink, but I don't want the physical ver.

I personally use them to buy digital movies that are Movies Anywhere so I can watch them on my Apple TV or Xbox One.
That makes sense. I didn't know that counted towards those movies. I figured it was only prime video. Good to know. The credit expires Nov 17th though and I am not sure I will be doing a lot of shopping on amazon between now and then to be able to use that credit. I'll have $15 credit from this deal in 7 days and that doesn't have an expiration date. That $1 does add up though for people that buy a lot of stuff through amazon. It's still not as good as their previous incentive though.

I use to use the digital credit to get playstation store credit, before they ended it.

Now I use the digital credit it to get free digital movies, mostly Disney movies anywhere titles when they go on sale.

If you buy moviesanywhere titles they also go to your vudu, itunes ect movie libraries.

Even slow shipping is pretty quick, I'm getting my order Tuesday. So the free digital $1 is worth it to me.

We buy kindle books with them. They were better when they could be used for digital game codes

Thanks OP!  I've actually been looking for a deal for the Starlink Switch starter pack and this will do just fine.

So wait, am I reading this right? As in, barring taxes we’re basically getting one of these games for free? I mean, since we’re paying only $15 for them and getting a $15 credit back in return a week later and all.

If so, then I’m going for Starlink. I already have Starlink for Switch, but since it’s free then I’d at least be 2/3rds of the way to creating the almighty Godwing:

https://m.imgur.com/a/gDgYWAD?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

(I forgot how to hyperlink on mobile)

Beware: I never got my credit for the GTA one. Yes, my accounts were linked and yes Im a Prime member
I have not gotten my credit many, many times from amazon promo deals. I skipped the gta one because I was afraid I wouldn’t get the credit. I didn’t have the game anymore but had already beat it so I wasn’t wanting to spend $15 on it knowing there was a good chance I wouldn’t get my credit. I’m equally hesitant on this deal

Thanks, OP.  Grabbed Fallout 76, because, well, why not for essentially free, right?  Also went for the $1 digital credit since the slow shipping delivery date was the same as the Prime shipping date.

https://www.amazon.com/b?node=19520441011&?ref_=SM_OM_PDLO19

Twitch Prime members (those who link their Amazon Prime account to their Twitch account) can get a $15 Amazon Credit with purchase of select games**:

(Add games to cart to reflect $14.99 price)

:ps4: Fallout 76
:ps4: The Last of Us Remastered
:switch: Starlink
:pc: Sims 4 [Digital Code]

*Note, these are the systems pictured for each game on the landing page not sure if others are eligible for the credit

**Must be shipped and sold by Amazon
Fallout 76 (XBOX) drops from $17 to $14.99 for Prime Members, and if you scroll down it also mentions the Twitch Prime deal under the Special Offers section. No other games that I've looked at show that special offer section, so I assume Fallout 76 (XBOX) also qualifies for the offer.

Starlink for PS4 and XBOX didn't go down in price or have that special offer section, nor does Sims 4 for consoles.

I think the dollar accrues as you keep taking that dollar each order

- I Wish I knew about twitch before I bought starfox but then again they gave me $10 promo prime credit for signing up prime day and they only allowed on amazon items so I got star fox for $5, without any game credit(But I don’t buy games on amazon all that much anyway so I guess no biggie for me)

so star fox has amiibos
Can you use in super smash?

Yep, still showing $30 in cart for Starlink. Oh well.
That's because some fucking degenerate bought them all and is doing Fulfillment By Amazon to send them out. These MUST be shipped AND sold by Amazon for the credit:

]Products and digital content sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible".
PSA: Make sure your order is SOLD AND SHIPPED by Amazon. Cancel it if it's not. Don't get cheated by these pieces of shit.

I picked up a Starling for $14.99 last night...thanks OP!! 

I spend lots on Amazon anyway so this was definitely getting the game for $1.50. 

And to think I almost bought this at the $19.99 price point...lolololol

Being a fan of fallout and liking 4, i feel like 76 should of been part of 4. Similarly how gta5 & red dead 2 have online modes that were basic at launch but slowly improved. Asking for $60 is stupid, not including npcs was also stupid. However, at $15 or less it kinda feels like a fallout 4 dlc expansion so I'm ok with that. I played 76 during the free trial event so i know what I'm getting into.

dead for fallout?  it shows it's in stock, but when I try to check it out gets removed form my cart and then shows out of stock

QUESTION: I got the starlink, account linked yada yada yada. So is Twitch Prime free due to my having Amazon prime or is there an additional fee?

QUESTION: I got the starlink, account linked yada yada yada. So is Twitch Prime free due to my having Amazon prime or is there an additional fee?
Twitch Prime is free with Amazon Prime. You get all the monthly freebies, and you also get a free monthly subscription to a streamer of your choosing.

I found my retailer. I knew GCU dying was a godsend. Now that my last two pre orders are coming in from Best Buy, I’m keeping prime and twitch
I got starfox for $5 because they gave me a prime day credit, and then $15 back, so i got $5 basically towards free fun!
Plus, did you guys see the offers? GTA has like money drops, COD has special weapons packages or crates, and RDR has special shit, and thats just from one developer

LETS NOT fuck THIS UP LIKE MOST OF YOU DID WITH GCU NOW, SERIOUSLY (lol)

Trying to get Starlink, but it doesn't show up as $15, any thoughts? ;x   It shows on my phone that in cart it should be $15, but it says 33+ when I try to check out. I've linked twitch to my account and have used a promotion for GTA a while back. Any help is appreciated, ty!

Trying to get Starlink, but it doesn't show up as $15, any thoughts? ;x It shows on my phone that in cart it should be $15, but it says 33+ when I try to check out. I've linked twitch to my account and have used a promotion for GTA a while back. Any help is appreciated, ty!
Not an Amazon seller - Amazon is out of stock, unfortunately.

LETS NOT fuck THIS UP LIKE MOST OF YOU DID WITH GCU NOW, SERIOUSLY (lol)
Yes, how dare people have used their paid GCU subscriptions for the discounts provided in the program. Ugh. I hate it when that happens.

I grabbed Starlink the other day and it's showing as "Sold by: Amazon.com Services, Inc". That should work for this promo, right?

Thanks for posting litepink!

That’s right. The third party sellers show up first. Go to the side bar and it’ll say buying options> go to the list preferences and click >check box. For SOLD BY AMAZON, not fulfilled

You’ll see the cart price IF amazon has it in stofck

PS thats not what I’m talking about, I’m talking about MORONS who make 5 accounts, buy 25 games and then sell them or trade them back in and then then BBY said ban hammer, ban hammer, you know what fuck you guys,, NO MORE GCU.....so thast what i mean, i dont mean for people who adhere to limits of 3 copies of an item. Don’t be greedy and fuck it up, i stand by that, its not voiced at anyone in particular, but if it applies so be it (lol jk, I’m not being mean, IMHO just the truth of what happened )

PS thats not what I’m talking about, I’m talking about MORONS who make 5 accounts, buy 25 games and then sell them or trade them back in and then then BBY said ban hammer, ban hammer, you know what fuck you guys,, NO MORE GCU.....so thast what i mean, i dont mean for people who adhere to limits of 3 copies of an item. Don’t be greedy and fuck it up, i stand by that, its not voiced at anyone in particular, but if it applies so be it (lol jk, I’m not being mean, IMHO just the truth of what happened )
Haha I gotcha, and appreciate the clarification. I can't stand the way it got ruined either, but I never understood how it was viable for BB at $30 a year + a $5 coupon for signing up. You've made up your cost after buying two games for $48 ($60 MSRP), and then it's all discounted from there. It had to be hurting BB's margins, even for low-scale flippers who adhered to the 3 copies/year condition.

Thanks Josef
You have always given useful posts
Thanks
Ill find out in a couple hours, UPSP was supposed to drop it by now

That’s right. The third party sellers show up first. Go to the side bar and it’ll say buying options> go to the list preferences and click >check box. For SOLD BY AMAZON, not fulfilled

You’ll see the cart price IF amazon has it in stofck

Cool.

I still have GCU until May 2020. :D/

bread's done
Back