* * * * * 1 votes

Twitch Prime Members: Select games $14.99 + $15 Amazon Credit

#31 inkcil   Banception...Baseball Ban in a Best Buy CAGiversary!   1243 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2019 - 07:32 PM

I picked up a Starling for $14.99 last night...thanks OP!! 

I spend lots on Amazon anyway so this was definitely getting the game for $1.50. 

And to think I almost bought this at the $19.99 price point...lolololol

#32 vic_x51   World Warrior CAGiversary!   2268 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2019 - 07:33 PM

Being a fan of fallout and liking 4, i feel like 76 should of been part of 4. Similarly how gta5 & red dead 2 have online modes that were basic at launch but slowly improved. Asking for $60 is stupid, not including npcs was also stupid. However, at $15 or less it kinda feels like a fallout 4 dlc expansion so I'm ok with that. I played 76 during the free trial event so i know what I'm getting into.

#33 DesertLeo   DontReadThis. CAGiversary!   2115 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2019 - 07:50 PM

dead for fallout?  it shows it's in stock, but when I try to check it out gets removed form my cart and then shows out of stock

#34 Doubletriplekill   Pepridge Farm Members CAGiversary!   87 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Doubletriplekill

Posted 20 July 2019 - 07:50 PM

QUESTION: I got the starlink, account linked yada yada yada. So is Twitch Prime free due to my having Amazon prime or is there an additional fee?

#35 7String   Adam Howard CAGiversary!   405 Posts   Joined 1.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2019 - 07:59 PM

Don’t forget to claim. Your rewards for COD GTA and RDR

#36 tonyvx  

Posted 20 July 2019 - 08:01 PM

QUESTION: I got the starlink, account linked yada yada yada. So is Twitch Prime free due to my having Amazon prime or is there an additional fee?

Twitch Prime is free with Amazon Prime. You get all the monthly freebies, and you also get a free monthly subscription to a streamer of your choosing.

#37 7String   Adam Howard CAGiversary!   405 Posts   Joined 1.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2019 - 08:09 PM

I found my retailer. I knew GCU dying was a godsend. Now that my last two pre orders are coming in from Best Buy, I’m keeping prime and twitch
I got starfox for $5 because they gave me a prime day credit, and then $15 back, so i got $5 basically towards free fun!
Plus, did you guys see the offers? GTA has like money drops, COD has special weapons packages or crates, and RDR has special shit, and thats just from one developer

LETS NOT Fuck THIS UP LIKE MOST OF YOU DID WITH GCU NOW, SERIOUSLY (lol)

#38 DesertLeo   DontReadThis. CAGiversary!   2115 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 July 2019 - 08:22 PM

F76 back in stock, grabbed one.

#39 Meehkaw   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   80 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2019 - 04:39 AM

Trying to get Starlink, but it doesn't show up as $15, any thoughts? ;x   It shows on my phone that in cart it should be $15, but it says 33+ when I try to check out. I've linked twitch to my account and have used a promotion for GTA a while back. Any help is appreciated, ty!

#40 ritchardf  

Posted 21 July 2019 - 04:40 AM

make sure amazon is the seller, not a third party

#41 tonyvx  

Posted 21 July 2019 - 04:49 AM

Trying to get Starlink, but it doesn't show up as $15, any thoughts? ;x   It shows on my phone that in cart it should be $15, but it says 33+ when I try to check out. I've linked twitch to my account and have used a promotion for GTA a while back. Any help is appreciated, ty!

Not an Amazon seller - Amazon is out of stock, unfortunately.

#42 Querjek   Thirty Seven CAGiversary!   2153 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2019 - 02:41 PM

LETS NOT Fuck THIS UP LIKE MOST OF YOU DID WITH GCU NOW, SERIOUSLY (lol)

Yes, how dare people have used their paid GCU subscriptions for the discounts provided in the program. Ugh. I hate it when that happens.

I grabbed Starlink the other day and it's showing as "Sold by: Amazon.com Services, Inc". That should work for this promo, right?

Thanks for posting litepink!

#43 7String   Adam Howard CAGiversary!   405 Posts   Joined 1.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2019 - 02:51 PM

That’s right. The third party sellers show up first. Go to the side bar and it’ll say buying options> go to the list preferences and click >check box. For SOLD BY AMAZON, not fulfilled

You’ll see the cart price IF amazon has it in stofck

PS thats not what I’m talking about, I’m talking about MORONS who make 5 accounts, buy 25 games and then sell them or trade them back in and then then BBY said ban hammer, ban hammer, you know what Fuck you guys,, NO MORE GCU.....so thast what i mean, i dont mean for people who adhere to limits of 3 copies of an item. Don’t be greedy and Fuck it up, i stand by that, its not voiced at anyone in particular, but if it applies so be it (lol jk, I’m not being mean, IMHO just the truth of what happened )

#44 Querjek   Thirty Seven CAGiversary!   2153 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2019 - 03:02 PM

PS thats not what I’m talking about, I’m talking about MORONS who make 5 accounts, buy 25 games and then sell them or trade them back in and then then BBY said ban hammer, ban hammer, you know what Fuck you guys,, NO MORE GCU.....so thast what i mean, i dont mean for people who adhere to limits of 3 copies of an item. Don’t be greedy and Fuck it up, i stand by that, its not voiced at anyone in particular, but if it applies so be it (lol jk, I’m not being mean, IMHO just the truth of what happened )

Haha I gotcha, and appreciate the clarification. I can't stand the way it got ruined either, but I never understood how it was viable for BB at $30 a year + a $5 coupon for signing up. You've made up your cost after buying two games for $48 ($60 MSRP), and then it's all discounted from there. It had to be hurting BB's margins, even for low-scale flippers who adhered to the 3 copies/year condition.

#45 7String   Adam Howard CAGiversary!   405 Posts   Joined 1.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2019 - 03:50 PM

Exactly dude

#46 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   12519 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2019 - 03:51 PM

Just a reminder to check your copy of Starlink when you get it to make sure the game is actually inside:

http://www.nintendol...cards_and_cases

Sounds like the issue was affecting mostly copies from Best Buy, but you never know.

#47 7String   Adam Howard CAGiversary!   405 Posts   Joined 1.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2019 - 03:57 PM

Thanks Josef
You have always given useful posts
Thanks
Ill find out in a couple hours, UPSP was supposed to drop it by now

#48 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8432 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2019 - 05:32 PM

That’s right. The third party sellers show up first. Go to the side bar and it’ll say buying options> go to the list preferences and click >check box. For SOLD BY AMAZON, not fulfilled

You’ll see the cart price IF amazon has it in stofck

Cool. 

I still have GCU until May 2020.  :D/

#49 Moofboy   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   408 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2019 - 06:34 PM

Guess I’ll grab Last of Us. Always wanted to play the dlc, so free is a good option.

#50 7String   Adam Howard CAGiversary!   405 Posts   Joined 1.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2019 - 08:54 PM

I have GCU till February but NOTHING is coming out. So I pretty much used up my GCU.....

AND STARLINK WASNT IN MY BOX!!!!

#51 7String   Adam Howard CAGiversary!   405 Posts   Joined 1.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2019 - 09:03 PM

Deal is dead on Starlink for Switch
the others are live

#52 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8432 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2019 - 09:12 PM

I have GCU till February but NOTHING is coming out.

I am? 

Ok guys, I am coming out. 

#53 vivek0393  

vivek0393

Posted 21 July 2019 - 09:35 PM

So i signed up for amazon prime 1 week trial for $1 on prime day, and today i saw they were giving me $5 credit for ordering something above $10, so adding everything i paid $10.64 for a game which should give me back $15 credit, i suppose not a bad deal for paying $1 for prime.

#54 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   12519 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:35 AM

Even though I ordered Starlink on Friday night, the quickest shipping option was Wednesday for some reason (shipped and sold by Amazon).  Whatever happened to the 1-2 day delivery time for Prime members?

#55 7String   Adam Howard CAGiversary!   405 Posts   Joined 1.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:45 AM

Depends on location. I’m in NYC. I ordered it at like 11pm Saturday night and i got it next day/today!

#56 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   12519 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:47 AM

Depends on location. I’m in NYC. I ordered it at like 11pm Saturday night and i got it next day/today!

Yeah, its a  little weird because I usually get 1 to 2 day delivery on everything I order from Amazon, even weekend deliveries.  I guess none of the local warehouses had this in stock or something.

#57 sethrhf   The Watcher CAGiversary!   326 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:48 AM

Even though I ordered Starlink on Friday night, the quickest shipping option was Wednesday for some reason (shipped and sold by Amazon).  Whatever happened to the 1-2 day delivery time for Prime members?

I picked slow shipping to get the digital credit and mine is expected on Tuesday.

#58 1NintendoFan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   711 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

1NintendoFan

Posted 22 July 2019 - 05:58 AM

Thanks for posting this, I had no clue this was a thing but was able to get starlink on Friday. I have been wanting to purchase it for a decent price and I don’t think I’ll beat this.

I do have a question as this is the first time I have done it. But can I order other titles as well? I bought last of us a few weeks ago for $10 but I would rather get it for free :p I read the fine print and it says maximum back is $15 so I am unsure if that means per title or for the offer.

Thanks again!

#59 doodofdoods   Prinny Powered CAGiversary!   3238 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

doodofdoods

Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:06 PM

Hoping Starlink comes back in stock...

#60 7String   Adam Howard CAGiversary!   405 Posts   Joined 1.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2019 - 03:28 PM

It’s actually a damn good game, i dont know WHY everyone hates it.....i think its fantastic, its Starfox with SO MUCH more....i think its great but thats just. IMHO u know, if anyone can take the deal, and its back in stock, dont hesitate...I’m glad i didnt, and i claimed all my twitch rewards too for GTA and COD

Don’t forget to claim your rewards guys!!!!
You gotta go to the twitch rewards page,c lick, link up to your rockstar social club and you get MONEYYYY
Same for COD, sign up link to activation and you get a special crate drop
And RDR you get money too i think

PSA DONT FORGET: CLAIM YOUR REWARDS FROM TWITCH,PSA