Rage 2 $29.99 Amazon

I knew it was risky to get it when it dropped to 40 a couple weeks ago, but I bit then anyway, and of course I haven't played it yet. Dang

i always wonder why this game was made, i never heard or saw somebody say "I want a sequel to Rage" before this game was announced

i always wonder why this game was made, i never heard or saw somebody say "I want a sequel to Rage" before this game was announced
I guess I'll become that first person then....I loved the original Rage and am enjoying the second iteration just fine. I have a soft spot for post apocalyptic games, all the more if they don't take themselves so seriously, have an enjoyable color palette and are a joy to play. I might be the minority on supporting Rage, but I was surprised as everyone that I got a sequel to play.

Lolol bought this at release and beat it within like 4 days. It's short af. It was fun enough I guess but I couldn't believe it ended so quickly.

I kept the special edition box thing from gamestop. I'll pick up a used copy for the collection when it's $8 used.

Edit: BTW I NEVER trade in games I've got like 200+ ps4 games because I hoard everything in a collection. This was am exception for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lolol bought this at release and beat it within like 4 days. It's short af. It was fun enough I guess but I couldn't believe it ended so quickly.

I kept the special edition box thing from gamestop. I'll pick up a used copy for the collection when it's $8 used.

Edit: BTW I NEVER trade in games I've got like 200+ ps4 games because I hoard everything in a collection. This was am exception for me.
You should buy all my PS4 shit I am selling lol

bread's done
Back