Warriors Orochi 4 - $19.99 at Best Buy (price drop); Nelke & Legendary Alchemists - $29.99

Atelier games don’t usually hold high prices, but this seemed to drop even faster. Of course, as a poorly reviewed spin off, I shouldn’t be too surprised. I’m still going to pass on it.

How recycled is warriors of orochi? I have played a ton of dynasty warriors games and they never seemed to change. slay a bunch of paper soldiers then spam hits on a tough guy, rinse and repeat.

Nelke will hit $20, but that's where Atelier games bottom out physical. $35 is the lowest digital price.

It's more for long time fans of the game but also makes this meme real since it's about managing a town.

IktCYOK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How recycled is warriors of orochi? I have played a ton of dynasty warriors games and they never seemed to change. slay a bunch of paper soldiers then spam hits on a tough guy, rinse and repeat.
Why even bother? The same generic statements can be applied to other series like Assassin's Creed, Far Cry and Call of Duty

"assassins busywork: greek edition" was boring as hell for me. i 100% it but it felt so repetitive. sometimes the enemies came in giant overpowering hordes which brought some challenge but that didnt make it fun for me.

far cry feels a little more alive even though there is some monotony. enemy AI doesnt just rush you and attack, some take cover, some flank, some rush, the strongholds you have to attack allow for different scenarios. getting the last few trophies was a bit snoozy though.

call of duty zombies definitely needs a facelift. something besides fighting waves and hunting for teeny tiny clues to advance a story. this game would thrive so hard in an open world scenario. the battle royale mode was pretty fresh, hiding, hunting, searching to improve, the heart pound of the one life.

a game can do something similar over and over but also be fun. Making you think, requiring you to alter your strategy based on the situation, offering exploration and accomplishment along with a sense of excitement. I play all types of games. Action, adventure, mmorpgs, online games, single player. I have 16500 trophies apparently (just glanced) 

bread's done
Back