Can a 3DS game get bricked or killed somehow?

Vinny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
So I've had Radiant Historia remake in my New 3DS XL for like... 2yrs now. Now clue why I can't get myself to finish it, the original was probably my favorite DS game and one of my favorite RPGs but the remake just felt off to me. I decided to finish it but for some reason, the game no longer works. 

I checked other 3DS games and some DS games, and they all work fine, but when I insert my Radiant Historia remake cart, the system doesn't show anything. 

Contacts and everything looks clean, this is a brand new copy I bought day 1, and I played up to the final... quarter of the game without any issue. Anyone every run into this issue where a cart just dies? I don't have another 3DS to test this on so not sure what to do here. 

The only notable factor I can think of worth noting is when I fired up my 3DS for the first time in ages, none of the controls no touch screen seemed to work. I spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out why before realizing the generic screen protector I put on the touch screen was causing it to pick up screen presses that weren't being made. I took it off and everything when back to normal. 

So I've had Radiant Historia remake in my New 3DS XL for like... 2yrs now. Now clue why I can't get myself to finish it, the original was probably my favorite DS game and one of my favorite RPGs but the remake just felt off to me. I decided to finish it but for some reason, the game no longer works.

I checked other 3DS games and some DS games, and they all work fine, but when I insert my Radiant Historia remake cart, the system doesn't show anything.

Contacts and everything looks clean, this is a brand new copy I bought day 1, and I played up to the final... quarter of the game without any issue. Anyone every run into this issue where a cart just dies? I don't have another 3DS to test this on so not sure what to do here.

The only notable factor I can think of worth noting is when I fired up my 3DS for the first time in ages, none of the controls no touch screen seemed to work. I spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out why before realizing the generic screen protector I put on the touch screen was causing it to pick up screen presses that weren't being made. I took it off and everything when back to normal.
I haven't heard about Radiant Historia, but I know that some of the first run copies of Persona Q didn't work. Atlus was allowing people to return it and get a code for the digital version. Maybe the copy of Radiant Historia that you got was from a bad batch of cartridges.

I haven't heard about Radiant Historia, but I know that some of the first run copies of Persona Q didn't work. Atlus was allowing people to return it and get a code for the digital version. Maybe the copy of Radiant Historia that you got was from a bad batch of cartridges.
Interesting... thanks for that. Unfortunately, it's been well over a year since I bought the game so guess I'm SOL. Sucks, I was near the end of the game before I got sidetracked. Was hoping to just finish it out.

bread's done
Back