Turok 1 and 2 remastered - Switch - Nintendo eshop - 15/25% off each, $15 and $17

7String

CAG Newbie
Hey Nintendo 64 and Turok Fans
Eshop has the series for the switch on sale
15% off Turok 2 which was released today
25% off Turok 1 which was released in march

I must admit, its a lot for an old game, but for what its worth to Turok fans, GET IT, because the remastering is excellent and the game is just as fun if not more than it used to be. Especially if you have a pro controller

So go to the Nintendo eshop and check it out!
Hope you guys enjoy it !

I'd wait for cheaper seeing as how the first game has been $4.99 and the second one has been $7.99 on the Xbox store there is no reason to pay these prices.

Yeah if you're looking for a price drop you're probably screwed. Best Buy is possibly carrying the physical versions so might as well just get them there if you're interested.

To be fair Nintendo does not usually follow Xbox and PSN prices so your point is moot.
they never do and this is the only and first price drop on Turok 1 so whoever said its a bad deal doesnt know shit about Nintendo, which is why i reposted it for any switch owners, moronic/unappreciative or not, who might be interested, in a terrible deal, or not....its not xbox....this is nintendo were dealing with,see?

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair Nintendo does not usually follow Xbox and PSN prices so your point is moot.
Nintendo didn't publish these, so it shouldn't matter. The whole "Nintendo doesn't discount their games" applies only to Nintendo games, and the third-party games they publish - such as Square-Enix stuff like Dragon Quest XI and Builders 1 and 2, Octopath Traveler, and The World Ends With You. If these games never see the pocket change prices on Switch that they've seen on other platforms, it'll be because Nightdive Studios is greedy, not because Nintendo didn't discount it.

Turok 2 is actually Really good .... Nightdive did do a great job, even if they are assholes.
Turok 1 remastering is great, but Turok 2 they really really did the extra

bread's done
Back