CAGcast #600: Live at LI Retro 2019

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Welcome to episode 600, featuring our 600th show, recorded live at LI Retro, with an introduction wrapping up the experience. Thanks for 600 episodes, everyone!

Download (1 hr 20 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Today's show is brought to you by Hello Fresh! For $80 dollars off your first month of HelloFresh, visit hellofresh.com/cagcast80 and enter cagcast80!

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Milky - Non So Perché (Be My World)
Outro - none

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is freshly uploaded "Classic CAGcast Moment" when CheapyD and Wombat question their friendship  :p

https://youtu.be/KUEsIx_LHcI

Great show, sorry I missed it in person.  I do like the pre-show recap ahead of the live recording,  Perfect place to read the ad and go over your general feelings about how it went.

Do you guys enjoy doing a show with a live audience enough to consider doing it more than once a year?

finally finished listening this morning and enjoyed the show, Fun to look back and remember htings and close old wounds. really appreciate the effort you guys do to visit with us. you need to plug the discord server more. lots of great people in there and seems we always have things to talk about. looking forward to the next 600.

Fantastic episode!  You guys were really firing on all cylinders.  Thanks for 14 years of entertainment!  Well, at least 11 years or so anyway.... *COUGH*

I really enjoyed the talk about the creation of the CAGcast, and how it came close to becoming a radio show to sponsors that fell through. I’d love to hear an episode with CheapyD talking about the business side of CAG (even though he has done less of that over the years). I bet there are a few good untold stories at this point that perhaps the statute of limitations has expired (possibly).

Wombat's daughter is cool for constructing the entire Zelda costume, and come on Cheapy, there's nothing wrong with learning the art of tailoring and seamsetting!

bread's done
Back