Target Glitch - Nintendo Switch Lite Yellow for $86.99 [DEAD OOS]

An hour ago? And you're just now telling us?

I can't seem to order it, anyone else?
Saw it on slickdeals but knowing this is a pre-order i didn't bother taking a chance on it. 100% guarantee it will be canceled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah OOS now. It'll likely be mysteriously cancelled though. iirc, last time something like this happened, no cancellations were sent, order of mine just disappeared.

We'll see though.

Target isn’t exactly known for letting online glitches go through ... especially on a brand new system preorder. Good luck but don’t get your hopes up.

Jose, your a true cag, cuz If ur broke You also have the best game collection off the top of my head from any other member i can think of, unless your posts are inquiries and not buys lol

I think you have the BEST posts Jose

BTW I asked because I RARELY use the portable mode, its either desktop/tabletop or TV mode.....i didn’t know people exclusively play hand held switch , I thought from some games its like almost impossible, but i guess not

Jose, your a true cag, cuz If ur broke You also have the best game collection off the top of my head from any other member i can think of, unless your posts are inquiries and not buys lol

BTW I asked because I RARELY use the portable mode, its either desktop/tabletop or TV mode.....i didn’t know people exclusively play hand held switch , I thought from some games its like almost impossible, but i guess not
I rarely use mine on the tv. If I'm able to use my tv and I'm not with friends, I'm on PS4 or XB1. I wouldn't buy the Switch lite at $200 just because I already have a Switch, but I would've considered it 2 years ago.

Really? You forgot about that giant glitch last year?
That's what I was thinking - basically got Christmas out of the way for a fraction of the cost thanks to that amazing glitch. That being said, they had that InstaPot glitch earlier this year that got discovered quite quickly and all orders were canceled, so anything could happen.

Out of the ~250 hours I’ve put into the switch I’d say ~248 are in handheld. If I’m home I’m playing PS4 or pc.

Wow, what about those bigger epic games like BOTW or MArio Odyssey, dont you guys like to see it big? Or like Super smash bros , dont you wanna use the Pro controller?

IDK man i love my switch in TV mode and tabletop mode, where I use the controller wirelessly.....but i guess maybe I’m in the minority

Wow, what about those bigger epic games like BOTW or MArio Odyssey, dont you guys like to see it big? Or like Super smash bros , dont you wanna use the Pro controller?

IDK man i love my switch in TV mode and tabletop mode, where I use the controller wirelessly.....but i guess maybe I’m in the minority
My switch is the vita 2.0
Switch is 1080p at best, hooking it up to a large 4k tv would just make me want to fire up the xbox x.

90% of my switch is handheld, rest is hooked up to a 27” monitor next to my Mac and play with the pro controller at my desk.

Honestly, I don't make a lot of money because I work in education. But I'm a smart shopper. And I try to share the information that I gather about discounts with everyone here because it's the right thing to do. And I like to make a meta-game out of saving money buying games. But, yeah, I've acquired a good collection in the past 33 years. So, honestly, I need to buy a Switch like I need a hole in my head. :oldman:

I have a bunch of money at GameStop I don’t know what to with. I am thinking of buying a couple switch lites and selling them at a discount if any one is interested.

I am assuming these will be canceled so I’m not going to say that I am bummed about missing out on this, but I will say that I am interested in the Switch Lite. I think having a Switch for travel like this would be ideal. I mainly play my current Switch in handheld like most in here, but having one that is a little bit more solidified in its build when actually going out and about with it would make me feel even better about taking it. Plus when I go to bed at night I would actually get to play it because my wife currently enjoys playing it instead. Lol!

Honestly, I don't make a lot of money because I work in education. But I'm a smart shopper. And I try to share the information that I gather about discounts with everyone here because it's the right thing to do. And I like to make a meta-game out of saving money buying games. But, yeah, I've acquired a good collection in the past 33 years. So, honestly, I need to buy a Switch like I need a hole in my head. :oldman:
you sound like myself yikes!!! When i read your posts, i honestly sometimes double check to see if it was me who posted lol

YOU DA MAN JOSE

My switch is the vita 2.0
Switch is 1080p at best, hooking it up to a large 4k tv would just make me want to fire up the xbox x.

90% of my switch is handheld, rest is hooked up to a 27” monitor next to my Mac and play with the pro controller at my desk.
My TV is an OLED, and the switch looks just fine on it, particularly first-party titles that are more stylized.

I get the appeal of the Lite, but would probably never get one. It's just too gimped for me; I'd rather have the options of a full switch even if I never use them.

Yup, I can be a bit of a videophile sometimes myself and my Switch looks amazing on my 4k tv...games, in general, look much better to me on my TV than in handheld mode.

I too can see the appeal of it, I guess, for those mainly looking to replace their 3DS's, etc, but seriously, if money isn't an issue I'd for SURE go with the full unit.

My TV is an OLED, and the switch looks just fine on it, particularly first-party titles that are more stylized.

I get the appeal of the Lite, but would probably never get one. It's just too gimped for me; I'd rather have the options of a full switch even if I never use them.

Target isn’t exactly known for letting online glitches go through ... especially on a brand new system preorder. Good luck but don’t get your hopes up.
I got my Switch for $127 or something during that one Target glitch where you could stack multiple coupon codes. It happens.

I got my Switch for $127 or something during that one Target glitch where you could stack multiple coupon codes. It happens.
Not on preorders for a brand new system ... usually glitches only go through because you can pick it up in a day or two OR it ships immediately. Would be shocked to see anyone get this.

Not on preorders for a brand new system ... usually glitches only go through because you can pick it up in a day or two OR it ships immediately. Would be shocked to see anyone get this.
Well out of my 5 orders, 4 were cancelled.

One is still showing pre ordered and will deliver in September.

God that was a beautiful glitch. Seeing all of the codes pouring out on Twitter was like Christmas. Got Octopath and a few other games that had released right around that time for like $20 each.

God that was a beautiful glitch. Seeing all of the codes pouring out on Twitter was like Christmas. Got Octopath and a few other games that had released right around that time for like $20 each.
Got an X1X for $300 off MSRP, which made up for my other orders being canceled. Truly was a glorious glitch.

I got a Xbox one S for $130 from Target when you got a free game like rock band, cancel the game and the system price dropped. Also remember getting a Forza digital code for like $20 or something for a new release game.

bread's done
Back