PM Studios Summer Sale! Over 40% OFF on Select games, Bundle on sale - $22.50 a piece + Gift!

_brandNEWdays

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
URyPcoe.png

Hi Guys! We've having lots of fun recently and we would like to announce our latest sale! This post was approved and I am a employee of the company. ^^ If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to assist! We're gamers and cheapasses too!

$22.50 a piece for our titles are a pretty good deal! Also between us, we may slid a few rare event only gifts to our CAG friends ;)
The PM Studios Summer sale is now live! Feel the Heat with these burning prices in our hit-titles!

Check out some awesome discounts on titles like DEEMO, Mercenaries Saga Chronicles, Opus Collection, MUSYNX (which received a free update with 9 songs just yesterday!) and Horizon Chase Turbo (Limited Edition!),

Also, to cool down this summer heat we'll give FREE Shipping on orders with 2 or more games! (US Only)
Deals List:
Mercenaries Saga Chronicles (Switch) - $19.99 - 34% Off - Ends 9/5

OPUS Collection (Switch) - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 9/5

Deemo (Switch) $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 9/5

Musynx (Switch) $26.99 - 10% Off - Ends 9/5

Horizon Chase Turbo (PS4) $26.99 - 10% Off - Ends 9/5

PM Ultimate Bundle $89.99 - 36% Off - Ends 9/5

SUPERBEAT: XONiC Limited Edition OST $9.99 - 34% Off - Ends 9/5
mEMG2oe.jpg

Finally, by popular demand, the PM Studios Ultimate Bundle is back in all its glory at a special price with an exclusive gift! If you missed back in the day the physical release of SUPERBEAT XONiC X-OTiC edition, we'll add to all our orders the special jewel case original soundtrack*, everything with FREE shipping as well! (While units lasts)

WEY6d7q.jpg

https://www.pm-studios.com/store#!/PM-Ultimate-Bundle/p/142990110/category=36925079

CtF8RFh.jpg

All our orders from our online store will be sent using this pristine red exclusive packaging! Isn't it lovely? It's wonderful memorabilia you can keep or reuse to send to your friends in all red and shiny PM glory!❤

Jump into our pool now! ☀

https://www.pm-studios.com/store

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up on the sale.

I noticed that Horizon Chase Turbo is listed as a "Special Edition" with what appears to be a different cover from the normal retail version.  Is the only difference the cover or are there other differences from the regular retail version?

Thanks for letting us know - been wanting Deemo for a while now so I went ahead and put in an order for it. Now for the wait!

Thanks for the heads up on the sale.

I noticed that Horizon Chase Turbo is listed as a "Special Edition" with what appears to be a different cover from the normal retail version. Is the only difference the cover or are there other differences from the regular retail version?
I don't think I have seen a non-Special Edition cover yet. Amazon only shipped the SE covers so far from what I have seen.

I don't think I have seen a non-Special Edition cover yet. Amazon only shipped the SE covers so far from what I have seen.
Ahh, I see, so I guess it is like a Launch Edition that is available everywhere. The Amazon and Best Buy listings had me confused since they only show the normal retail editions when you click on the games.

Ahh, I see, so I guess it is like a Launch Edition that is available everywhere. The Amazon and Best Buy listings had me confused since they only show the normal retail editions when you click on the games.
That's right, once the stock is out the normal edition will be available. IIRC it's cheaper on our store than retail atm

That's right, once the stock is out the normal edition will be available. IIRC it's cheaper on our store than retail atm
Thanks for the confirmation, I actually picked it up from your sale, along with Opus Collection and Deemo. I could have gotten Horizon Chase Turbo from BB for $23.99 because I have GCU, but I decided to support your sale.

Question, on Will: A Wonderful World (which is not part of this sale, but since you work for PM I have to ask) - why are the Switch and PS4 versions sold out on the PM Studios website? Is that because all the copies were sent to standard retail partners? Its a relatively new release so it seems to be odd you would be out of stock. Was kind of hoping I could pick it up in the next website sale....

Thanks for the confirmation, I actually picked it up from your sale, along with Opus Collection and Deemo. I could have gotten Horizon Chase Turbo from BB for $23.99 because I have GCU, but I decided to support your sale.

Question, on Will: A Wonderful World (which is not part of this sale, but since you work for PM I have to ask) - why are the Switch and PS4 versions sold out on the PM Studios website? Is that because all the copies were sent to standard retail partners? Its a relatively new release so it seems to be odd you would be out of stock. Was kind of hoping I could pick it up in the next website sale....
Hi, So yeah, we shipped all to retailers already, we had a small amount for sale and actually got sold out. Although I would advise to stay on the lookout for WILL because we will announce something very cool and special for it very soon ;)

I really don't want to spoil any beans but I am sure everyone will love it for sure!

Went ahead and placed an order for Opus and Mercenaries Saga!

Love the work you guys do. Fell in Love with PM Studios the day I discovered DJ Max Fever.

My "The Crew" Fever LE and X-Otic LE for Super Beat are two of my prized collection pieces

Love the work you guys do. Fell in Love with PM Studios the day I discovered DJ Max Fever.

My "The Crew" Fever LE and X-Otic LE for Super Beat are two of my prized collection pieces <3
Thank you! "The crew" is really rare nowadays :D

Also we are on the final hours of the sale! Ends today!

bread's done
Back