- - - - -

Nintendo Switch with Select Game for $329.99 ($30 savings) from Best Buy

#1 Pthrilla2  

Pthrilla2

Posted 23 August 2019 - 03:19 PM

If you are in the market for a new Switch (like I am) this offer is pretty good.

https://www.bestbuy....at1565122560451

Included games are:
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Splatoon 2
Super Mario Odyssey
Mario Kart 8

#2 BadWaluigi=Luigi  

BadWaluigi=Luigi

Posted 23 August 2019 - 04:01 PM

I guess. All of these games have been heavily discounted before, most at $40. So considering that, this is a measly $10 discount. If you have GCU, this is not a deal at all.

#3 MrRidickulous   Deal skeptic! CAGiversary!   1781 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

MrRidickulous

Posted 23 August 2019 - 04:03 PM

Pretty sure they’re clearing stock of old version consoles and I would suggest waiting till the one with the better battery life comes out.

#4 Dark Rider   The Bus Guy CAGiversary!   2878 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 23 August 2019 - 04:11 PM

Pretty sure they’re clearing stock of old version consoles and I would suggest waiting till the one with the better battery life comes out.

It's already out. You would just have to be careful you get the right model.

#5 Thebacklash   Now Drinking: Minor Case Rye Whiskey - Sherry Cask Finished CAGiversary!   2743 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Thebacklash

Posted 23 August 2019 - 04:20 PM

If you look at the page, the bottom two SKU's are the new v2 Switch. 

I'd either buy it in store or store pickup (if thats an option for either at all)

No use getting the "old" Switch now for same price as the v2.

#6 Pthrilla2  

Pthrilla2

Posted 23 August 2019 - 07:56 PM

I just went in the store and bought the bundle. They had a whole bunch of the new version (red box) by the register. There was no signage but the POS automatically discounted the game. BTW, I got Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

#7 flix1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1632 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 August 2019 - 09:12 PM

I guess. All of these games have been heavily discounted before, most at $40. So considering that, this is a measly $10 discount. If you have GCU, this is not a deal at all.

While true, it has been almost a year since Splatoon 2 was last discounted.

I bought a Switch for my son last fall and bought these other games (Zelda, Mario Kart and Mario Odyssey) around the same time for $35.99 or so with GCU. I had passed on Splatoon at the time.

Since then, all of the games I did buy have been on sale again, but not Splatoon 2. Hoping it goes on sale again this holiday season.

#8 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   16287 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 August 2019 - 10:19 PM

It’s a good deal if you’re planning on buying the game anyway. I picked up new version with MK8. 324. Plus tax.

I get the feeling they will try to see if any sucker buys the old version. And if they don’t they will discount those first. Could be some good clearance deals on those at target.

What’s a good (not it happened once!) price for Nintendo credit? % wise. Thanks