Super Bomberman $20 - Switch - Amazon

I think it's been far cheaper than $20 - for some reason, I think I paid $8-10 when I picked my copy up a few months back.  Of course, it was/is for the kids this coming Christmas, so it's still sealed away nicely in the closet.

I think it's been far cheaper than $20 - for some reason, I think I paid $8-10 when I picked my copy up a few months back. Of course, it was/is for the kids this coming Christmas, so it's still sealed away nicely in the closet.
Target had it for $10 somewhat recently, but I missed it.

I haven't seen any good reviews for it and when I watched some gameplay of it on youtube it bored me. Give me a remake of Saturn Bomberman instead of this 3D shit.

I was somehow able to 100% Bomberman Ultra on PS3 which is shockingly supposed to be a better game than this.

i've been wating this game forever, but if Best Buy's site is correct, it's a price drop and not a sale... so i'm going to hold off att he moment, though $17 with my GCU is very tempting. 

Steam also has the game and a decently active community. I would pick it up then if you don't mind owning it on PC.  Last year the game went for 20 dollars during black friday, so I reckon itll just keep going lower and lower if you manage to wait.

bread's done
Back