FIFA 20 Pre Order - $49.99 ($39.99 w/ GCU) @ Best Buy

Any way to combine this with the trade in deal they offer? I think with that you have to pre-order in store so you pay when you pick it up.

OK, so here's my "stupid ass" question for the day. Is Best Buy giving this game away for free !?

What stops anyone from preordering this and taking advantage of the "included" free digital download of the game and returning the unopened game for a full refund? ! Not that I would ever resort to such a thing.   :whistle2:

Not sure about the trade in offer. It may ring up at the sale price in store too. That would be my thought. Most and I say most of the time they do the same price in store as online.

Only thing is GCU doesnt typically come off until you pick it up.

OK, so here's my "stupid ass" question for the day. Is Best Buy giving this game away for free !?

What stops anyone from preordering this and taking advantage of the "included" free digital download of the game and returning the unopened game for a full refund? ! Not that I would ever resort to such a thing. :whistle2:
I think that's just a preorder bonus, not the full game.

With this accounting for so many of EA profits with just FUT, they should just make this a Free To Play game. 

When does this group buy close? Also, what are the options for aftermarket gearsets havent seen much info on gears yet?

Not sure about the trade in offer. It may ring up at the sale price in store too. That would be my thought. Most and I say most of the time they do the same price in store as online.

Only thing is GCU doesnt typically come off until you pick it up.
I think you can do the trade in.
-Get the coupon and gc.
-Have someone from the store order you fifa 20 for the sale price.
-Use the coupon and gc you got for fifa 19 value.
-Pay about $20 for a new fifa 20. If you got gcu of course.

I think you can do the trade in.
-Get the coupon and gc.
-Have someone from the store order you fifa 20 for the sale price.
-Use the coupon and gc you got for fifa 19 value.
-Pay about $20 for a new fifa 20. If you got gcu of course.
thanks for this, but this is made on the assumption that you get a coupon like last years when you trade in fifa 19. I don't see any mention of it this year so far. Unless I'm missing something?

What stops anyone from preordering this and taking advantage of the "included" free digital download of the game and returning the unopened game for a full refund? ! Not that I would ever resort to such a thing. :whistle2:
You're not getting a digital copy of the game. You're getting Fifa Ultimate Team packs.

Get Special Edition FUT kits when you preorder FIFA 20 for Xbox One. The pack includes a rare gold pack each week for three weeks, so you can customize your squad on the road to an Ultimate Team dynasty. This FIFA 20 preorder lets you choose one of five loan icon items for five FUT matches, so you can upgrade your team's abilities.

bread's done
Back