Disney+ 3 years membership $140.97 ($3.91 Monthly)

Thanks so much for sharing- I was already planning to sign up for Disney+ because I thought the $6.99 price was amazing, but this is even better!

I joined D23 and am waiting for the offer to pop up in my account.

Yep- it took almost a full day for this offer to show up in my account, but I didn't have any problems signing up once it did.  The total came out to $150 and change for the three years, so just over $4 a month.  Fantastic deal!

Yep- it took almost a full day for this offer to show up in my account, but I didn't have any problems signing up once it did. The total came out to $150 and change for the three years, so just over $4 a month. Fantastic deal!
Were you charged tax?

My total charged was $140.97.

It appears that way- there is a pending charge on my credit card for $150.84, though maybe it will drop to $140.97 when it actually goes through? 

Welp, i might have missed this deal. I signed up for the free D23 membership last week. I never received anything. Followed the OP link and turns out it didn't sign me up. I'm signed up now but it takes 24 hours for the discount link to show and today is the last day for the deal.

Edit: Got the email was able to sign up. :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears that way- there is a pending charge on my credit card for $150.84, though maybe it will drop to $140.97 when it actually goes through?
A lot of states charge tax on digital subscriptions now (my state PA definitely does).

bread's done
Back