CAGcast #602: Bowling for Bacteria

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks Control, Wreckfest, Knights and Bikes, Omega Labyrinth Life, slot machines in NBA 2k20, and so much more!

Download (1 hr 18 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Today's show is brought to you by Harrys!
Go to HARRYS.COM/CAG to claim your special offer!

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Clean Bandit - Solo feat. Demi Lovato [Sofi Tukker Remix]
Outro - Kool Aid commercial - Kool Aid man! 1970's

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheaply, thank you. I felt like I was the only one who loved Mindhunter.

Watch This Bitches:
I'd like to hear the CAG opinion of Batman: Hush. They made a bad Batman comic even worse by changing the villain's secret identity.

Diet Fiction is a good new documentary on Amazon Prime, about obesity in America and all the diet fads.

Can we have a couple episode moratorium on Wombat's Rainbow Six shilling?

I love you guys, and the work you do, but it's getting kind of sad...

Had to chime in about the bowling ball/germs situation. I like a good wombat gang-up when it's funny and warranted. But this one was a stretch. Sure, it's good advice to not go and eat food after your fingers were lodged in a disgusting bowling ball, but to treat wombat like he's some sort of idiot for not thinking of it is a bit petty. wombat might not be far off when he said "crazy"

all jokes aside, thank you for continuing to do this show. i've tuned in since cheapy and wombat talked about Dead Rising in 2006. it's just always a fun time to hear you guys talk about games.

Pretty wild that Sony is not OK with these "sexy" games, while Nintendo will let any third party software that is rated M or lower on Switch. I'm glad Nintendo is less conservative now. Sony's censorship is pretty silly.

That incisive critique of Devil May Cry 5 and Japanese games development brought to you by the same experts who predicted that the Switch would be a failure because that silly old Japanese company Nintendo couldn’t possibly know or understand what Western gamers wanted.

That incisive critique of Devil May Cry 5 and Japanese games development brought to you by the same experts who predicted that the Switch would be a failure because that silly old Japanese company Nintendo couldn’t possibly know or understand what Western gamers wanted.
Right?! I'm listening and thinking, that game was fuckin' awesome. Why are they so dismissive of it? I thought it was a real return to form and part of the reason Capcom is having a bit of a renaissance.

To each their own I suppose...

Guess I’ll be the germophobe and agree with Cheapy and Ship (for once). I’ve NEVER been to a bowling alley and eaten in between a turn on the lane, without washing my hands first. I can’t believe I’m in the minority on this thread so far. Wow.

Hey fuck Harry's Razors. They sold out to Schick. Not only did they go back on everything they stand for but then they had the audacity to email their customers bragging about it and talking about how awesome it is.

I'll never buy another product from these assholes.

fuck Harry's Razors. fuck them in their stupid asses.

I can't wait to find out who Jesse goes to the big dance with

a7a24a71dcf27383240b3f19edf57819.gif

I'm definitely more germ cautious than most but I wouldn't categorize myself as a germaphobe. That said, how the hell is no one else disgusted by the bowling ball eating? I've seen WAY too many people take a shit and not wash their hands. I'm sure some of those same people are shoving their fingers in those bowling balls.

Once I saw a kid with his finger scratching his brain and then proceeded to shove his fingers into the ball and bowl. I can ignore some of my impulses and try not to think about germs but no way in hell am I eating with the same hand I'm bowling with.

Great Podcast as always guys. 

A few podcasts ago you guys mentioned a restaurant called Benihanas, so I went to check it out in London. Loved it, but I totally get the bowl issue.

Wreckfest is a great game to play with kids. The people flying out the cars is when you use the tractors. You'll get knocked off and the body floats around a for a while. Its not that violent.

There is a staggering number of people that don't wash their hands after using the restroom. I wash my hands before eating, and use a napkin when exiting the bathroom door. Maybe all that sweaty friction in the bowling ball holes kills the germs. 

I know this isn't the popular opinion, but I don't feel like spinning wheels and opening card packs is considered gambling in video games.

For example, I would define gambling as risking something to gain something - but you could risk something and not gain anything. For example, if I bet $100 the Lions will win the Superbowl and they don't, I lose $100.

In video games, that's not the case. If I spin the wheel in GTA V, Forza Horizon 4 or NBA 2K20, I will always win something. It may not be what I want, but it's something. Unlike the Lions bet, if the Lions don't win the Superbowl, I receive nothing. I am out $100. If I spin the wheel in Forza Horizon 4 and hope to get the floss dance but get a dab dance instead, I still won a dab dance.

Lol thinking they wouldn't sell out eventually.

Hey fuck Harry's Razors. They sold out to Schick. Not only did they go back on everything they stand for but then they had the audacity to email their customers bragging about it and talking about how awesome it is.

I'll never buy another product from these assholes.

fuck Harry's Razors. fuck them in their stupid asses.

bread's done
Back