* * - - - 5 votes

GameStop.com Labor Day Sale - 9/2 Only

#91 Naruto Uzumaki   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   475 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Naruto Uzumaki

Posted 02 September 2019 - 05:24 AM

The transaction was declined. Please use a different payment method or contact Customer Service.

Looking for the latest games? Or maybe even hard-to-find games for Xbox OnePS4Nintendo Switch, or PC? We have them available online and in-store.

#92 Archaic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   549 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2019 - 05:27 AM

Since the website won't load, I used the app. But (of course) the app won't accept my GS gift card, despite the fact that I know I entered it correctly and it had more than enough funds on it. 

Ended up using my credit card to buy Blood and Truth for $13ish with Elite Pro. Too good a deal to pass up, even in the face of Gamestop's ludicrously bad online infrastructure.

#93 bonesawisready   YES! YES! YES! CAGiversary!   1879 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

bonesawisready

Posted 02 September 2019 - 05:42 AM

Put in holds for Blood and Truth used and Anthem. With a $5 very, $25 ain’t bad. Anthem will be just be because I’m curious to see what BioWare charm it has even if it’s limited in content. $10 can’t go wrong too much right lol?

#94 aircobra   Banned Banned   3802 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2019 - 05:45 AM

Placed 2 orders for 4 Switch games (Smash, MK8, MUA3, and NSMBU for a total of $135.60. Did store pickup though, so I am not holding my breath that these are available in the morning. Will be happy if they are though, since $34 each is great.

#95 Rick4Life  

Posted 02 September 2019 - 05:47 AM

Put in holds for Blood and Truth used and Anthem. With a $5 very, $25 ain’t bad. Anthem will be just be because I’m curious to see what BioWare charm it has even if it’s limited in content. $10 can’t go wrong too much right lol?

It's worth $10.

#96 Formula65  

Formula65

Posted 02 September 2019 - 05:55 AM

Got pre-owned borderlands handsome collection and bioshock the collection for 9.80$ Total in-store pick up with all discounts.

#97 Rick4Life  

Posted 02 September 2019 - 06:14 AM

The transaction was declined. Please use a different payment method or contact Customer Service.

Looking for the latest games? Or maybe even hard-to-find games for Xbox OnePS4Nintendo Switch, or PC? We have them available online and in-store.

Since the website won't load, I used the app. But (of course) the app won't accept my GS gift card, despite the fact that I know I entered it correctly and it had more than enough funds on it. 

Ended up using my credit card to buy Blood and Truth for $13ish with Elite Pro. Too good a deal to pass up, even in the face of Gamestop's ludicrously bad online infrastructure.

Yep, same ole crap where they won’t accept money on their website. Having same issue here.

#98 tinypoem   CAG Veteran & Hand Model CAGiversary!   641 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2019 - 06:29 AM

Got Dragon Ball Adventure GBA and Moon DS.

#99 Nesmaster75   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   588 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Nesmaster75

Posted 02 September 2019 - 06:52 AM

I'm getting my confirmation emails, but an hour after ordering, it's not showing up in my order history.

Is this just me or is it another new website hiccup?

#100 aircobra   Banned Banned   3802 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2019 - 07:07 AM

I'm getting my confirmation emails, but an hour after ordering, it's not showing up in my order history.

Is this just me or is it another new website hiccup?

It’s not just you. Seems to be an issue everyone is having. I have orders from a couple weeks ago not showing up.

#101 JCAll   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1990 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2019 - 07:32 AM

Did Gamestop botch a site redesign?  Because my wishlist and order history are gone.  How frustrating.

#102 DemonGamer24   Sniper, no sniping! CAGiversary!   251 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

DemonGamer24

Posted 02 September 2019 - 07:50 AM

Did Gamestop botch a site redesign? Because my wishlist and order history are gone. How frustrating.

Yes, new website sucks really bad. The app does as well, always crashing.

#103 Davem   Picture was the top google result for my username CAGiversary!   715 Posts   Joined 1.1 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2019 - 09:50 AM

Seems like most items flagged for the labor day aren't able to be pickedup in store temporarily on the website? App cart seems to sometimes have the option, but paying for it for pickup may be hit or miss. I was thinking about getting a $40 2DS in-store, but doubt that would be honored...

#104 CritcalJ   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   145 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

CritcalJ

Posted 02 September 2019 - 10:16 AM

Did Gamestop botch a site redesign? Because my wishlist and order history are gone. How frustrating.

It’s not you.

Wiped my wishlist as well.

#105 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7940 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2019 - 10:58 AM

The website is completely down.  I love how they are helping me to save money without me even buying anything.

#106 CrepeNuts  

CrepeNuts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 11:04 AM

Blood and Truth is showing full price. It’s also not giving me an option to buy online and pick up in store. Man, their app is a piece of shit.

Hopefully Amazon price matches soon.

#107 topchief1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   500 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

topchief1

Posted 02 September 2019 - 11:33 AM

I'm beginning to wonder if the whole point of the website redesign was to make the online experience as miserable as possible in order to force you to go to the store to buy something, in hopes that you buy a bunch of collectable crap while you're there

#108 DrBayrd  

Posted 02 September 2019 - 11:58 AM

One order in. Second order just not going through. This is bad now - imagine what BF will be like!!

#109 315Retro   Westside Wizard CAGiversary!   1644 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2019 - 12:10 PM

Ehh I was super close to buying MK8 & let's go eevee but tbh they're gonna sit in my back log for months and by then they might have a selects version of them. I've waited this long 30 bucks each still seems too high.

#110 jd7dawgzz  

jd7dawgzz

Posted 02 September 2019 - 12:19 PM

Yea but like how do I get these sweet deals during the hurricane

West Palm Beach checking in. A little bit windy to hit the store so online shopping isnt bad choice right now.
F U Jim Cantore. Lol

#111 coolduck   super cool duck CAGiversary!   498 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

coolduck

Posted 02 September 2019 - 12:42 PM

I'm beginning to wonder if the whole point of the website redesign was to make the online experience as miserable as possible in order to force you to go to the store to buy something, in hopes that you buy a bunch of collectable crap while you're there

ive been told functionality is negligible for a lot of retail sites. they want idiots to see tiles they like and click their way to a purchase, and theyre intimidated by a layout that doesnt look like it belongs on a leap pad game.

#112 jupiterjones   WHAT THE CUSS!?! CAGiversary!   1149 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

jupiterjones

Posted 02 September 2019 - 12:55 PM

Super tempted to pull the trigger one a pair of first-party Switch titles (Mario Kart & Super Mario U) for around $32 each, but is there ANY possibility that they could be cheaper on BF, or converted to Greatest Hits anytime soon???

Of course, there's always a chance, but realistically, are the odds in my favor at all (based on Nintendo's history)? Even if they get re-released, would they be MSRP'd at $30 or $40? Just trying to justify the purchase now or later I guess...

#113 Sielanas  

Posted 02 September 2019 - 01:27 PM

West Palm Beach checking in. A little bit windy to hit the store so online shopping isnt bad choice right now.
F U Jim Cantore. Lol

True, but I don't want to spend enough for shipping but more important is I don't want to waste gas doing store pickup.

How many days do they hold an online purchase?

#114 DrBayrd  

Posted 02 September 2019 - 01:40 PM

True, but I don't want to spend enough for shipping but more important is I don't want to waste gas doing store pickup.

How many days do they hold an online purchase?

7 days

#115 Buc-ee's  

Buc-ee's

Posted 02 September 2019 - 01:47 PM

For some odd reason it's cheaper to place separate orders for this B1G1 50%. If you add 6 Switch games in one order it comes out to $31.50 each versus $29.99 each if placed in separate orders.

#116 intelligentidiot   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1075 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

intelligentidiot

Posted 02 September 2019 - 01:48 PM

For some odd reason it's cheaper to place separate orders for this B1G1 50%. If you add 6 Switch games it comes out to $31.50 each versus $29.99 each if placed in separate orders.

If you are using CAG16, it's likely because it only applies to up to 3 items.

Save 16% off up to 3 in-stock pre-owned games & dvds with coupon code CAG16.

#117 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7940 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2019 - 02:13 PM

Just got back from Target where I was able to price match both Borderlands: The Handsome Collection and Shadow of the Tomb Raider for Xbox One for $9.99 each.  The guy in electronics said that if the game is in stock on GameStop's website, Target can price match it.  

:censored: you and your terrible website, GameStop.

#118 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12301 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 02 September 2019 - 02:14 PM

Hey guys long time no see !!! I haven’t been on here in months due i life events lol

Seems GameStop hasn’t changed it’s mediocre ways at all (two around my area closed down, so many memories in those locations 🙁). Considering how glitchy days gone is imma wait more

#119 SephirothWF   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1255 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

SephirothWF

Posted 02 September 2019 - 02:18 PM

Grabbed Mega Man X Collection, Resident Evil Origins Collection, Tales of Vesperia, and Odin Sphere all for PS4 when the deal started at 11 pm cst.

#120 cbulas1   John 3:16 CAGiversary!   1090 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2019 - 02:21 PM

$10 to ship one game if you don’t spend $50? And no option to pick up in store within 100 miles of me? Is GameStop for real?