* * - - - 5 votes

GameStop.com Labor Day Sale - 9/2 Only

#211 Stop  

Posted 05 September 2019 - 11:11 PM

I'm surprised that the top-tiered Switch games TIVs have held this long. Usually they stay this high in value for only 3 days during a bump.

#212 boogie4114   Enthusiastic Gamer!! CAGiversary!   2393 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2019 - 02:37 AM

I'm surprised that the top-tiered Switch games TIVs have held this long. Usually they stay this high in value for only 3 days during a bump.

I think this is to help sell these games once the Switch Lite comes out.

#213 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10577 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 06 September 2019 - 03:14 AM

Is that complete? Until something drops in future?

It would give you all the content up to and not including Shadowkeep.

#214 Masterkyo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   11362 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2019 - 02:57 PM

Crazy! Just Cause 4 (PS4) Gold Edition is too pricey.  Glad i picked it up for $20. I don't think Gold Edition ever go below $20 for long time!

#215 briandadude   Vita + Xbox CAGiversary!   676 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

briandadude

Posted 06 September 2019 - 03:16 PM

By chance does anyone have a scan or screenshot of the labor day sales ad?
I bought an Xbox one X used withbthe pay online pick up in store option but got charged full price instead of the $299 and it never registered on the stores end even though I got a pick up email.
I got told that it was never listed at that price even for the online only sale and to show proof. BS

http://web.archive.o...Bx&lang=default

#216 boogie4114   Enthusiastic Gamer!! CAGiversary!   2393 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2019 - 05:28 PM

Crazy! Just Cause 4 (PS4) Gold Edition is too pricey. Glad i picked it up for $20. I don't think Gold Edition ever go below $20 for long time!

The X1 version is $20 also. I bought it for the cheap expansion pass and traded it back in for $14 since it’s on gamepass.

#217 asot   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   33 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2019 - 05:32 PM

You might need to reach out to their twitter handle/ marketing team

http://web.archive.o...+x&lang=default

Thanks for the help guys! I never got any replies back from the twitter handles but this archive is all the proof I need!

#218 JammerFi   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   145 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 09 September 2019 - 12:20 AM

Question, what's GS's return policy? I bought Division 2 during the sale to get my cart up to the free shipping threshold, but decided I don't really need to play it right now and want to return it. It's still in shrinkwrap and I have the receipt. If I stop by my local Gamestop and try to return it, will they chargeback my card, or will they try to force me to take store credit? And will they try to charge me for the s&h retroactively?

#219 TherapyFox  

TherapyFox

Posted 09 September 2019 - 02:16 AM

Question, what's GS's return policy? I bought Division 2 during the sale to get my cart up to the free shipping threshold, but decided I don't really need to play it right now and want to return it. It's still in shrinkwrap and I have the receipt. If I stop by my local Gamestop and try to return it, will they chargeback my card, or will they try to force me to take store credit? And will they try to charge me for the s&h retroactively?

The money will be returned depending on how you paid. If debit, you get cash. CC, money goes back to card. And no, people here buy up to the free S/H threshold and return all the time.