CAGcast #603: 2K Oy Vey!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks Gears 5, Control, Borderlands 3 review oddities, Apple Arcade, Switch Online, and so much more!

Download (1 hr 20 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Today's show is brought to you by Hello Fresh! For $80 dollars off your first month of HelloFresh, visit hellofresh.com/cagcast80 and enter cagcast80!

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - FISHER - Losing It (Jack Back Remix) by David Guetta at Tomorrowland 2019
Outro - Mattel Electronics - Football II (Handheld) (US) (1980) TV Spot

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great show as always. 

I liked your discussion on Borderlands 3 and agreed with everything said. At first, my guess why Gearbox was so freaked about security and making some reviewers jump through hoops came from the person who had been leaking info about the game before launch. Until they pretty much admitted they were not giving it to people who reviewed the previous ones badly. Gotta love Randy.

I have not purchased the game, but now that more reviews are coming out, I don't plan to buy it anytime soon. As much as I like the Borderlands gameplay, this one sounds like more of the same but buggier. Borderlands as a game is fine, but I'm not sure I want to pay a premium for a game I've played three times before. Waiting for it to hit half-price.

bread's done
Back