Ends at 11 AM ET/8 AM PT.

PS4
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled - $29.99 - 25% Off
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled: Nitros Oxide Edition - $44.99 - 25% Off
Days Gone - $41.99 - 30% Off
Days Gone Digital Deluxe Edition - $48.99 - 30% Off
Grand Theft Auto V - $14.99 - 50% Off
Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition - $14.99 - 50% Off
Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Great White Shark Card Bundle - $26.99 - 40% Off
Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle - $44.99 - 50% Off
Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Whale Shark Card Bundle - $35.99 - 40% Off
Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition - $14.99 - 25% Off
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition - $27.99 - 30% Off
Metro Exodus - $29.99 - 50% Off
Metro Exodus Gold Edition - $50.99 - 40% Off
Mortal Kombat 11 - $41.99 - 30% Off
Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition - $69.99 - 30% Off
MotoGP 19 - $34.99 - 30% Off
Rage 2 - $29.99 - 50% Off
Rage 2: Deluxe Edition - $39.99 - 50% Off
Red Dead Redemption 2 - $35.99 - 40% Off
Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off
Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition - $49.99 - 50% Off
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Gold Edition - $49.99 - 50% Off
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Standard Edition - $29.99 - 50% Off
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Ultimate Edition - $59.99 - 50% Off
Tom Clancy’s The Division Franchise Bundle - $29.99 - 70% Off
The Tom Clancy’s Franchise Bundle - $29.99 - 70% Off
Watch Dogs 2 - $14.99 - 75% Off
Watch Dogs 2 Deluxe Edition - $17.49 - 75% Off
Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition - $24.99 - 75% Off
Wolfenstein: Youngblood Deluxe Edition - $29.99 - 25% Off
WWE 2K19 - $14.99 - 75% Off
WWE 2K19 Digital Deluxe Edition - $22.49 - 75% Off

PSVR
Blood & Truth - $19.99 - 50% Off
The Inpatient - $9.99 - 50% Off

PS4 Add-ons
Marvel’s Spider-Man - The City That Never Sleeps - $14.99 - 40% Off
Marvel’s Spider-Man - The Heist - $5.99 - 40% Off
Marvel’s Spider-Man - Silver Lining - $5.99 - 40% Off
Marvel’s Spider-Man - Turf Wars - $5.99 - 40% Off
Mortal Kombat 11 - Kombat Pack - $27.99 - 30% Off
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 - Year 1 Pack - $23.99 - 40% Off
Watch Dogs 2 - Season Pass - $11.99 - 70% Off

If anyone out there has not played Horizon Zero Dawn and it's Frozen Wilds DLC, $15 is an insanely amazing price to pay for an unforgettable experience! Best new IP this gen, bar none and I'm more of an Xbox head. Love my PS4 too, but I mostly play Xbox because that's where all my friends are at. HZD absolutely blew me away I honestly feel that game alone is worth the price of a PS4!

If anyone out there has not played Horizon Zero Dawn and it's Frozen Wilds DLC, $15 is an insanely amazing price to pay for an unforgettable experience! Best new IP this gen, bar none and I'm more of an Xbox head. Love my PS4 too, but I mostly play Xbox because that's where all my friends are at. HZD absolutely blew me away I honestly feel that game alone is worth the price of a PS4!
I played this one going back and forth between my bedroom TV (1080P) and the living room (4k/HDR)... WOW.

Easily my favorite game this gen and I played basically every noteworthy game this cycle. I loved the game start to finish and the Frozen Wilds DLC was great. I almost always go with the general consensus when it comes to games and this is one of the few instances where I differ. I know it got good reviews and sales but I felt it should have been rated much higher and was easily GotY for 2017.

Easily my favorite game this gen and I played basically every noteworthy game this cycle. I loved the game start to finish and the Frozen Wilds DLC was great. I almost always go with the general consensus when it comes to games and this is one of the few instances where I differ. I know it got good reviews and sales but I felt it should have been rated much higher and was easily GotY for 2017.
Yeah I thought that as well, and I play pretty much everything noteworthy that comes out too. Definitely one of my fave games of the entire generation. I'd even say one of my top ten all-time, which is crazy because I've been gaming since the mid 80s! Most of my favorites are Snes/Genesis era, but this gen has been pretty freaking fantastic! It's almost overkill and is a shame that adulting cuts into so much of my game time. I would love to play everything, but I am super glad I didn't skip HZD!

Last edited by a moderator:
I played this one going back and forth between my bedroom TV (1080P) and the living room (4k/HDR)... WOW.
Seriously! I played through on my og ps4, then upgraded when I found a sweet deal on the Spiderman ps4 pro and a tcl 6 series and OMFG! I get mesmerized Everytime I play this game, even after beating it several times! It's that good. I never even cared for anything else they did, never a fan of the killzone games at all. How they created a super sci-fi story with such a rich world and such amazing gameplay just boggles my mind! I am so hyped for a sequel that I can't even think about it! I just know that whenever it hits I've gotta have at least a week off work to just fully absorb it in all its Glory!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been playing it the past few days. Highly recommend playing with the Move controllers. Dual wielding weapons rocks!
I need to play the demo. I'm very tempted, but it's been this price twice now so no reason to think it won't hit it again.

Will probably get Spidey dlc since playing more of a game is easier than starting something new.

I need to play the demo. I'm very tempted, but it's been this price twice now so no reason to think it won't hit it again.

Will probably get Spidey dlc since playing more of a game is easier than starting something new.
I've only played a handful of PSVR games but it's my favorite so far. The movements to aim, shoot and reload with the Move controllers adds a lot to the experience. I fall into the category of people who get a bit nauseous playing PSVR and while this game definitely has some sequences that get your head spinning, it's not too bad (or perhaps I'm finally getting my VR "legs").

bread's done
Back