[SOLD OUT] Nintendo Switch Lite ($170) GamerCandy via Rakuten

Yeah I saw that on warios twitter.  That price is a bit more tempting I imagine for those that don't own one.  But due to all the issues it possibly has I am not sure people will bite until the rug is shaken out. 

Damn, I was planning to grab one but I was at an appt and waited until I got home and now they are sold out from this seller. I guess I should have grabbed it off my phone while I had the chance, oh well, butter luck next time, thanks anyways OP.

If anyone has a red card--and they're free, so why wouldn't you--then these are already $285 at Target without a sale. 

Damn, I was planning to grab one but I was at an appt and waited until I got home and now they are sold out from this seller. I guess I should have grabbed it off my phone while I had the chance, oh well, butter luck next time, thanks anyways OP.
Another day, another deal. I want one too, but I'm willing to be patient. And frankly, I need a Switch Lite like I need a hole in my head.

Another day, another deal. I want one too, but I'm willing to be patient. And frankly, I need a Switch Lite like I need a hole in my head.
LOL, I know what you mean.

My plan was to get one by Luigi's mansion 3, or at least that was my plan, but a $20-$30 discount was to good to pass up. If I would have really wanted it, I just would have ordered off my phone, so I guess maybe I wasn't in that much of a rush either way.

Last year before NoA finally sold off the last of their refurbished N3DS models online, I was able to get one "free" due to a "N" fuck up. I was planning to keep it for a backup to my current model, but I think I'd rather have a 2DS XL if anything ever happens to my main unit(to hard to see sml text). So the plan is to sell this, and hopefully cover most, if not all of my Lite cost. I haven't even bothered to try and sell it yet, so that tells you how much of a rush I'm in. LOL

Got a cancellation email saying the product is out of stock and i placed the order before to many people knew about it. I think they wont honor them.

You think the Switch is gonna drop in price 40+% on Black Friday???
Yeah I don't think that will happen either. It's a good selling system so they don't have much reason to price it that low barring they need to move them to make room for the switches 3rd version.

You may want to avoid buying this at any time considering it's been said that drift is going to be an issue with its design.
Yeah, I've been seeing reports of this, and not surprised one bit, especially considering it took a class action suit for them to even address the issue properly. I figured it wasn't a high priority for them to actually redesign anything before hand, as why would they?

If I were buying one, I wouldn't order from a third party on Rakuten when you can't be absolutely sure you won't get a European Switch and then you could be stuck when you need the warranty for joystick drift...

bread's done
Back