nerdy geeky things, etc, ver.3.5 OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

tauruskatt

CAGiversary!
All new rules! now you must spend your money all over again on gorgeous yet overpriced shiny hardbound books!!

:cool:

[quote name='tauruskatt']oh shoot, I have to go watch fireworks now, Subby-poo and lulu~ your in charge![/QUOTE]

You're. :lol:

I have to eat dinner soon, and then a couple friends are coming over ... I fear I will not be able to supervise for long.

Probably for the best, as I'm not into the nerdy geeky things. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You're. :lol:

I have to eat dinner soon, and then a couple friends are coming over ... I fear I will not be able to supervise for long.

Probably for the best, as I'm not into the nerdy geeky things. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm not doing anything. My room-mates have friends over, but I'm not included.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']you need OTT in the title TK. People will be confused.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was confused.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']I'm lost, whats this topic about?[/QUOTE]
it's an OTT minus the OTT in the title. :looks for a mod to edit title:

[quote name='Scorch']Yeah, I was confused.[/QUOTE]

No RAW chat? I got a brand new tank of helium here that I'm dying to tap into.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']it's an OTT minus the OTT in the title. :looks for a mod to edit title:[/QUOTE]

BWA HA HA HA!! Where's your mod now, Lulu! :)

[quote name='JSweeney']BWA HA HA HA!! Where's your mod now, Lulu! :)[/QUOTE]
I dunno he left w/o saying anything. :cry: I'm alone in this fire cracker hell!

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I dunno he left w/o saying anything. :cry: I'm alone in this fire cracker hell![/QUOTE]

You know, a smartass comment like "at least he left the money on the bedstand", would really get me in trouble here, wouldn't it?...
Especially with you stuck in a firecracker enhanced hell.

Oh well, if you're really luck, one of those morons will blow off thier hand, and then you'll be in firecracker and ambulence hell. :)

[quote name='JSweeney']You know, a smartass comment like "at least he left the money on the bedstand", would really get me in trouble here, wouldn't it?...
Especially with you stuck in a firecracker enhanced hell.[/QUOTE]
He didn't leave any money. :cry:
OMG all 3 cats are hiding under my bed.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']chicken taste good?[/QUOTE]

I feel like Chicken tonight, like chicken tonight... Chicken Tonight!

Hmm. Do they even make that product anymore?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']This is really not the holiday to have a headache on.[/QUOTE]

Why? The fireworks mask the gunshots well...
I mean, um, er.... Yeah, you're right, that would kind of suck.

Hawking-on-roof-8-01.jpg

the King Nerd...he even TALKS through a computer.....I bet he has all kinds of lunch money.

[quote name='JSweeney']Why? The fireworks mask the gunshots well...
I mean, um, er.... Yeah, you're right, that would kind of suck.[/QUOTE]
Damn smoke is flooding in too. Stupid stupid holiday.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Well I met Kohta Hirano today which almost made me ruin my pants.[/QUOTE]

was he being obnoxious or beating off? ;-)

j.k. can't wait for part 7 to come out

[quote name='Apossum']was he being obnoxious or beating off? ;-)[/QUOTE]

:rofl: No......he was behind a counter at the Geneon booth signing autographs, looking bored/tired. And they were showing previews for Hellsing:the Ultimate Series

[quote name='Apossum']
Hawking-on-roof-8-01.jpg

the King Nerd...he even TALKS through a computer.....I bet he has all kinds of lunch money.[/QUOTE]

Somehow he came up in conversation with my parents last night after War of the Worlds. My mom was suprised I knew his name. Just like she was suprised when I told her Walt Whitman wrote Leaves of Grass ... I guess she hasn't figured out that I know everything worth knowing (and much that's not worth knowing). :lol:

Anyway I told her "Sure there are alot of famous scientists, but not many have been on The Simpsons". :cool: :lol:

Speaking of the geeky things, my room-mates are playing Mind Trap... and they are slightly intoxicated... it's amusing to be the one on the outside.

Since we're posting pics...reposted from the last OTT, in case anyone who cares missed it:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Yeah! Alright! Awesome! Woohoo! :puke:[/QUOTE]
teelargh1.jpg

teelargh.jpg

Guess that was a bit too esoteric for the nerds of the OTT...

;)

Black one not play Grandia 2...it gets gutted. I want the black case, so i unfortunately have to gut the unknowing grey dreamcast...i told it that it was going back into production before i started unscrewing...poor bastard

[quote name='SpottedNigel']got bored:
p10103311cg.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Ah, it's an all Dreamcast version of Look Who's Coming to Dinner.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Somehow he came up in conversation with my parents last night after War of the Worlds. My mom was suprised I knew his name. Just like she was suprised when I told her Walt Whitman wrote Leaves of Grass ... I guess she hasn't figured out that I know everything worth knowing (and much that's not worth knowing). :lol:

Anyway I told her "Sure there are alot of famous scientists, but not many have been on The Simpsons". :cool: :lol:[/QUOTE]

they even made an action figure out of it-- i want one now!

http://www.scifi.com/sfw/issue344/cool.html

No......he was behind a counter at the Geneon booth signing autographs, looking bored/tired. And they were showing previews for Hellsing:the Ultimate Series

Whoa! how'd the new series look?! When's it coming out?!! tells us everything!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I see that now. Merged and edited title[/QUOTE]
Thanks... I tried to tell her before she went to see the sparkly things in the sky.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']No thanks. ;)[/QUOTE]

:cry:

fine, you're not in charge.

go build shelves or somethin'...*sniff*... I see how it is...

[quote name='tauruskatt']:cry:

go build shelves or somethin'...*sniff*... I see how it is...[/QUOTE]
I watched over it for you TK. ^-^

[quote name='tauruskatt']:cry:

go build shelves or somethin'...*sniff*... I see how it is...[/QUOTE]

No thanks was for buying overpriced shiny hardbound books. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']Slide rulers![/QUOTE]

Have you been measuring your wang size again? I really don't think you'll see a difference after using that penis pump. Those things never work.

weird, why did it repost me, errr, something...i dunno, it's creapin me out, so i'm going to pretend it didn't happen~

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
Probably for the best, as I'm not into the nerdy geeky things. [/QUOTE]

*evil grin* Would you LIKE to be??... ;)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']you need OTT in the title TK. People will be confused.[/QUOTE]

too many pina colodas....sorry guys!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']No thanks was for buying overpriced shiny hardbound books. :lol:[/QUOTE]

but they're *shiny* objects of joy!

:drool: ...

wow, imma dork. :lol:

I'm watching Project Arms!

...i bought Finding Neverland for my GF at BB today. It was a used copy. IT HAD FAT ALBERT AS THE fuckING DISK!!!!!!!

so im gonna watch fat albert right now, and then see if they can find the finding neverland disc tommorow

[quote name='tauruskatt']but they're *shiny* objects of joy!

:drool: ...

wow, imma dork. :lol:

I'm watching Project Arms![/QUOTE]

Books are good. More people should buy books. The Internet is making people illiterate

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back