Best Buy Deal of the Day Game Sale, That's You PS4 $0.99 & More

Already played South Park awhile back. Great price though. Any fan of the show should get it.

I'm waiting on CTR to hit 20/16. No interest in the rest. Thanks for the post though.

Wolfenstein:Youngblood w/GCU, here I come!
$16 is well worth it.

MIGHT be $15 during Black Friday, so $16 in early October is a win.

Picked up a couple with my GCU.

South Park The Fractured But Whole XBox One: $3.59 (hopefully it's the version that comes with digital Stick of Truth)

NHL 19 PS4: $11.99

These prices are the reason I wait to buy NHL games (sports in general) a year later.

Last edited by a moderator:
On paper it seems like a good deal, but I still can’t pull the trigger on The Crew 2. I Gamefly’d it when it came out, played it for a good two hours before realizing I would just rather be playing Forza Horizon 3 instead, so I did.

It’s not a bad game, and if you don’t have an Xbox with FH, I would probably recommend it.

Thanks, OP!

I wish the PS4 version of South Park was $4.49, but I bit at $7.99 (with GCU), plus I got free shipping on it since I finally pre-ordered Jedi Fallen Order.

Wolfenstein fans... How's Youngblood? I'm not expecting it to match the previous entries but is it still that chaotic type of gameplay?

Wolfenstein fans... How's Youngblood? I'm not expecting it to match the previous entries but is it still that chaotic type of gameplay?
I've heard it's a solid co-op experience. I went ahead and ordered a copy for in-store pick up for $20. I was going to pick up a copy of Ghostbusters Remastered on Switch, but have talked myself into waiting on a sale since I've played that game already.

South Park should include Stick Of Truth too; I know it says the code should have expired, but I used one a few months ago and it worked fine.

I went to the store and got W Youngblood, The impatient and South Park (code for the first game says it expired 1 31 18, but I'm going to try it anyway.

South Park should include Stick Of Truth too; I know it says the code should have expired, but I used one a few months ago and it worked fine.
I picked up the gold steelbook this summer at GS of all places for $20ish and the code worked. Xbox. I kinda remember some posts saying the Xbox code still worked but the PS4 did not?

Edit: ahh just looked at the PS4 case at BB, guess the PS4 did not come with the code..

I picked up the gold steelbook this summer at GS of all places for $20ish and the code worked. Xbox. I kinda remember some posts saying the Xbox code still worked but the PS4 did not?

Edit: ahh just looked at the PS4 case at BB, guess the PS4 did not come with the code..
The PS4 version initially did come with the code, but later print runs didn't include the code.

I already own The Crew 2 Gold Edition, don't remember buying it especially for that price, must have been a deal somewhere. Is the Wolfenstein game any good? kind of waiting for digital drop.

The PS4 version initially did come with the code, but later print runs didn't include the code.
Going to confirm this - I picked up the PS4 gold version when it was on mega clearance at Target (steelbook) and it came with the Stick of Truth code. As I recall, it was ~6 months past expiration but still worked without any problems.

For the people that played The Crew 2, is it anything like the Crew 1?  I got bored really fast with The Crew 1.

Thanks for posting this I picked up That's You and Loading Human for about 6 bucks got home and in true CAG fashion realized I had bought Loading Human digital sometime ago!

I feel like That's You is the "Naked Brothers Band" of this generation. A game destined to stay on shelves long after we're all gone, no matter how low it's marked down. 

bread's done
Back