Negative Feedback removed

FlamedLiquid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
396 (100%)
I was hopng a mod could review negative feedback I received years ago and if they could possibly remove it. I dont think the users that left me negative feedback even go to the site or have accounts any more.

One wasnt even trade related and just got negative feedbacm because he didnt like a comment I left years ago.

I didnt know where to ask for assistance until recently.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
"cheeky for no reason and extremely unfunny"

I find this feedback invalid, as there is never a reason needed for being cheeky.

The problem with this is that I actually reported this feedback to the Moderation staff MONTHS ago (using the "Report This Member" link on FlamedLiquid's feedback page) and, even though most of them have been active on the forums recently, evidently NOTHING was done about it.

EDIT: I've gone ahead and sent a link to this post to CheapyD's business email, so hopefully something will be done about it soon Flamed!

Edit 2: I'm probably going to get banned for this post anyway, so lets look at the last active dates for the entire Staff team:

Admin "Admin" - 08/22/2018 (Although this is probably a Dummy account owned by CheapyD)

Super Moderator CaseyRyback - 10/20/2019

Owner CheapyD - 10/20/2019

Moderator Foladar - 01/15/2019

Super Moderator Htz - 08/10/2019

Super Moderator Io - 07/18/2019

Admin John - 10/10/2019

Super Moderator Pookymeister - 10/18/2019

Super Moderator Shipwreck - 06/25/2018

Contests & Free Stuff Moderator TheDevilman - 10/7/2019

Super Moderator Thorbahn3 - 10/21/2019

Super Moderator Trakan - 10/16/2019

I'm sorry CheapyD, but there is no excuse for the excessive inactivity of Foladar and Shipwreck. They should be completely removed from the staff team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Admins should edit-out the "FLAKERS WILL RECEIVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK" part on some ppls ads

I dont know about you, but when I read that, I usually take my money and go somewhere else....

So I just noticed some user named Omni gave me negative trade feedback. I HAVE never traded, bought or sold anything with this individual. Can I please have this removed?

Thank you!!

See, this is just plain ignorant.

Omni98 was an alt created by IATCG. Omni99 was a completely separate person who disappeared with no explanation. This alt account posing as a new account from the original Omni was created to antagonize the forum and staff and make you look stupid. He did a good job, apparently.

See, this is just plain ignorant.

Omni98 was an alt created by IATCG. Omni99 was a completely separate person who disappeared with no explanation. This alt account posing as a new account from the original Omni was created to antagonize the forum and staff and make you look stupid. He did a good job, apparently.
I admit I'm clueless as to what happens here daily due to being inactive(I've other responsibilities that prevent me from dedicating more time here). You seem pretty confident that IATCG is still creating alts on this site. Back when I was still active with moderation here the IATCG alts were just previously banned CAGs pretending to be him for trolling purposes. I won't be giving an in-depth answer on how I know it was the not the actual IATCG. As for the current IATCG alts it could be him or not but I'm sure the other mods know who's behind it.

I at least appreciate the honesty, even if the rest of the mod team is still absent. Still not excusable for the site as a whole, but I guess we'll take what we can get.

bread's done
Back