Target Circle Deals October 6th - October 12th: 15% Off Assorted Movies and Books

Zantra

Banned
Welcome to the new Target Circle Deals thread! Circle is just Cartwheel with a new name, and the added bonus of giving you 1% cash back on all purchases, unless you are a Red Card holder. Which will still give you the normal 5% off on your purchases. If you are already a Cartwheel user, a Red Card holder, or you have an account that you use to buy things on Target's website, you are automatically signed up for Circle. If not, you can sign up for an account on the Target website or App. Circle also includes exclusive coupons that are tailored to what you buy. So, I will only be posting deals that are available to everybody.
Here are the deals:

15% Off Assorted Movies & Books* *some exclusions apply (Expires October 12th)

10% Off Assorted Mobile Accessories* *some exclusions apply (Expires October 12th)

It seems like they post new deals through the week now, as some deals end in the middle of the week, so I will be keeping my eye open for new deals as they appear.

How do you redeem cashback though? 

In the rules it states you have a year to use up those cashback points but I didn't see anything about how to get those points.

How do you redeem cashback though?

In the rules it states you have a year to use up those cashback points but I didn't see anything about how to get those points.
Well, it seems like as soon as you save up $5, you can turn it into a Target gift card using the app. The app has an option to scan your Target receipts, but it seems to me that if you use the Target app in stores, you should automatically get the money back in your account.

Dude. You're not me. You just made that account a week ago. I've been a member of this site for over 10 1/2 years.

You didn't post anything. I don't even know who you are. Please stop spamming my thread with nonsense.

Dude. I've reported you to the mods already. You need to stop impersonating me. It's childish and dumb.

I'm locking this thread until the mods do something about Zantra69, if anybody has any questions about Target Circle, feel free to message me. I will reopen the thread if any new deals are posted on the app, or once the mods resolve this. Whichever comes first.

Is the Buy 2 Get 1 Free strictly for movies or do TV shows fall under the sale too?

I missed the Buy 2 get 1 free on movies, shows, and music last week.
It's the exact same deal as last week, but online only. Be careful about TV prices though. A lot of them are insanely high on Target's site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what the hell is going on between you two, but do you need to stoop as low as schoolyard-level homophobic insults?
I'm gay, so technically it's heterophobic. And, what happened was he made a fake account with my screen name on here, and then started trolling this thread.

The mods blocked the account he made, and removed all of the posts. That's why you are confused. He's trolled me on here since I started the Cartwheel threads, and he's always hated me, despite the fact that I don't even know or care who he is. He's only doing it to try to get me banned, because his life is boring, and he thinks that getting people banned from this site is funny.

bread's done
Back