* * * - - 4 votes

deepdiscount.com games on sale

#61 jsivley   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1092 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2019 - 12:47 AM

Did not get a cancellation, but they only shipped one game. Had a pending charge for the full amount but the posted charge was only for the one game that shipped. I shipped games are Wolfenstein two pack xb1 and Wonder Boy Switch. They shipped The Raven Remastered xb1

#62 DANIEL   DANNY FAKnTASTIC CAGiversary!   1324 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2019 - 01:31 AM

Always check the cached version of the page 
  disg1.PNG

Thank you Warruz. You rock!

#63 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   8689 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 12 October 2019 - 07:44 PM

Got my large package of 22 Funko pops today. And only one came slightly damaged. Ill take that as a win.

#64 scottman   The ORIGINAL smiley blank face. CAGiversary!   3657 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

scottman

Posted 14 October 2019 - 06:32 PM

For those mentioning to wait for a coupon, there is now a 15% coupon.

....but, excludes videogames.

#65 Retroxcellence   Billy "Big Bang" Blitz CAGiversary!   1540 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Retroxcellence

Posted 14 October 2019 - 06:59 PM

Boo to excluding video games. Looks like some wiiu games were added Mario tennis aces and star fox zero are $8. I don't recall seeing those last time I looked

#66 Retroxcellence   Billy "Big Bang" Blitz CAGiversary!   1540 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Retroxcellence

Posted 14 October 2019 - 08:03 PM

Boo to excluding video games. Looks like some wiiu games were added Mario tennis aces and star fox zero are $8. I don't recall seeing those last time I looked

It should be ultra smash for the wiiu not aces. Aces is not in blowout bin

#67 Jfresh99  

Jfresh99

Posted 15 October 2019 - 07:10 PM

If you can find the deepdiscount store on google express you can get 20% off with code shopnew19

#68 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   8689 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 16 October 2019 - 05:39 AM

Got some more Pops with the 15%. Couldnt resist. :p

#69 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   12910 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2019 - 05:47 PM

Ended up getting the Ringu Collection Blu Ray for $45 after coupon.

I noticed there are a couple of XBOX One S consoles in the Blowout Bin for $127 to $140 each.  For someone that doesn't have an Xbox One in any form is it decent to pick up a cheap S, or should I just wait for a deal on the X?

#70 Earthbound_X   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   110 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Earthbound_X

Posted 16 October 2019 - 10:22 PM

My order finally showed up today, both are new copies still in the shrink wrap.

#71 Watchman   Webslinger/Wanderer Hunter CAGiversary!   1082 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2019 - 10:51 PM

I used to order from them a lot way back in the day.  I'm talking, 15-odd years ago.  They were called DeepDiscountDVD.com at the time and they were hands-down the best place to order movies, their prices were consistently lower than even Amazon on pretty much every title.  What made them even better was that Summer and Winter, they would issue a reusable promo code that would take 25% off everything in your cart.  It used to be for DVDs the way we handle Steam now; add a bunch of titles to your wishlist and then go crazy every Summer/Winter spending hundreds of dollars on loads of DVDs, some as low as $6 a pop.

Then eventually the day came when they decided to expand their market, selling more than just movies.  This was a result of a new business partnership which led to them also changing their name to simply DeepDiscount.com as well as higher prices across the board.  Plus, the Summer/Winter sale was no longer 25% off, you were lucky if you got even 15%.

I don't use them as much as I used to back in the glory days, but on the rare occasion when they do have a decent sale going on, I'll still order from them.  Just keep in mind that you're not going to get an Amazon-like experience from them. But I've never not received an order from them; even if it took a while to ship out, I did eventually get it.  And if I did need customer support, I call their 800 number rather than attempt to get support through the website or e-mail and everything goes rather smoothly.

I too used them a lot before the days of dropping "DVD" from their name. I used to clean house on anime, box sets, just absurdly low prices after the 25% code too. I once put a glut of films and box sets on my Xmas list for my family, and they sent me a giant-ass box of virtually everything on it from that site; my family's pretty chintzy when I ask for entertainment, so to see this box filled with about 20-25 films (a lot of them Kurosawa Criterion editions) and series was unforgettable.

I check in with them now and then, but I haven't gotten an email from them in years, despite all those purchases. And the prices aren't anything special short of burst sales like this.

I'm just surprised they have an 800 number now.

#72 georox   The Captain CAGiversary!   7644 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2019 - 03:25 PM

I got so many cheap collectibles from this sale... so many. I used to order anime and horror back in the DVD days from them. They had the best horror selection for killer prices back then.

#73 Kaipper  

Posted 18 October 2019 - 12:22 AM

Got my games today. Of the three I ordered, one had been resealed and another had damaged artwork/case. I'll stay away next time.

#74 Kain   Dragoon CAGiversary!   1117 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2019 - 01:05 AM

Got my games today. Of the three I ordered, one had been resealed and another had damaged artwork/case. I'll stay away next time.

Sure you didn't accidentally order from the wrong site?  That definitely sounds like GameStop.

#75 inverted_fray  

inverted_fray

Posted 18 October 2019 - 08:24 PM

I've used this website since June and have never seen them give out anything more than a 15% discount coupon. I almost always buy their bargain bin vinyls though which have so far come on time and well packaged, great condition.

#76 georox   The Captain CAGiversary!   7644 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2019 - 09:29 PM

They sent me a chase Alex Trebek pop vinyl, so they won me over after how bad their shipping was many years ago.

#77 Retroxcellence   Billy "Big Bang" Blitz CAGiversary!   1540 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Retroxcellence

Posted 18 October 2019 - 09:52 PM

They sent me a chase Alex Trebek pop vinyl, so they won me over after how bad their shipping was many years ago.

What makes it a Chase figure? It has the moustache?

#78 cdeener   Love Those Price Drops!!! CAGiversary!   5009 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2019 - 12:24 AM

What makes it a Chase figure? It has the moustache?

The chase has dark hair and a mustache compared to the common which has grey hair