Black friday speculation

segasonic128

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone! I was going to buy Grid but thought if i wait another month maybe it will be a black friday sale? Looking fwd to the game sale reveals in the next few weeks.

Since sony revealed some ps5 game news; it was encouraging to hear its 4k blu ray disc for movies and 100hb discs for games; so glad we can look fwd to another console generation of game disc collecting and future cag game sales discussions!

Have a great gaming holiday season coming up and game it up while it gets cold outside! Lots of fun new games to look forward to; for me top of my list is shenmue3! I will take off from work to play that one !!

Hey everyone! I was going to buy Grid but thought if i wait another month maybe it will be a black friday sale? Looking fwd to the game sale reveals in the next few weeks.

Since sony revealed some ps5 game news; it was encouraging to hear its 4k blu ray disc for movies and 100hb discs for games; so glad we can look fwd to another console generation of game disc collecting and future cag game sales discussions!

Have a great gaming holiday season coming up and game it up while it gets cold outside! Lots of fun new games to look forward to; for me top of my list is shenmue3! I will take off from work to play that one !!
Did you pre order the shennue three CE from pix n love? Only edition I see with an artbook for only $15 more than standard shipped, only 2500

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I love the excitement. Winter is my favorite time to game and looking forward to it:) I am banking on the Oculus Rift S going on sale this black friday. We have been without our Oculus for many months since selling the previous model. So looking forward to playing Asgard's Wrath

There really isn't much I'm hoping for this year. I was hoping for Blood & Truth for $20, but then last month PSN put it on sale for that much. PSN also had Zone of the Enders at a good price, and I picked up a disc copy of Tetris Effect for $20 just in case disc copies start to become hard to find.

My wish list is Control for $30, Shadow of the Tomb Raider for $10 (or dlc edition for $25), and a year of PSN for $40 at a place I have store credit at. Even if Devil May Cry V has a good sale I might pass because I have 1 - 4 in my backlog. I can wait for it to drop even further in price. Same thing goes for God of War.

I'd like to see the Sega mini at a decent price. A sale on Sony noise canceling headphones would be awesome. Hoping for some cheap 4k movies. Would love to see Tropico 6, Ghostbusters and maybe a few others cheap. Really want a camera system for the house at a hot price. That's my wish list.

shadow of the tomb raider was $10 new at gamestop a few weeks ago so its very likely it'll be that price again for black Friday.

I'm hoping gamestop puts its reward certs at half off again but seeing how the past 2 years went i doubt it. So here's hoping for price glitches from them or Amazon.

I'm mainly eyeing PC games for Black Friday and Steam Holiday Sale deals (Devil May Cry 5, Surviving Mars), but Astral Chain would be nice as well.

I’ve realized so many of those $10-$15 games I buy on BF that end up in my backlog seem to eventually make their way to Game Pass that I need to stop hoarding on BF.

I’ve realized so many of those $10-$15 games I buy on BF that end up in my backlog seem to eventually make their way to Game Pass that I need to stop hoarding on BF.
Game Pass is actually creating a weird kind of stigma akin to Netflix, in that because I have the service there's no obligation to jump on any particular game but at the same time it makes no sense to go out and buy it either. So in reality, it's causing lost sales whereas before I'd normally pick a game up (if the sale was right, of course) and either immediately dive in or backlog it. And in the future, where I might not have GPU, if a game is put on there I might say "oh, well I'll just wait until I want to sub and then try it along with xyz". Definitely a consumers market right now.

bread's done
Back