World of Simulators PS4...really a rare game?

darren2e

CAGiversary!
Everything I've seen online is saying that this is a rare game but I just found four at a Walmart. This really a rare game, should I buy them all?

This post isnt a deal post or a link to a deal. It doesnt even say which Walmart its available at. Why post this at all? 

Everything I've seen online is saying that this is a rare game but I just found four at a Walmart. This really a rare game, should I buy them all?
People are buying them on eBay for $50. How much are they at your walmart?

I've seen multiple at every Walmart I've been to. Guess I better pick it up then.
Buy it if you actually want to play it. Don't buy it just because it's rare. The Tiny Troopers XL for switch is supposed to be a walmart exclusive. They sold out pretty quick around me. It was supposed to be a limited run but the games magically appeared on the shelves. Same thing happened with Bendy and Katamari Reroll at gamestop. There was a big initial buy up of all the available titles, ebay values shot up, a reprint happened. Now the games languish on the store shelf. I don't know enough about the game you mentioned, but I wouldn't speculate rarity on current gen titles

At the top of this forum the rules are in green and red. Yet you still post this non deal.

edit -  Just noticed the post was moved

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back