GameStop DotD 10/19: Shadow of the Tomb Raider $17, DQ Builders $37 and more

Tomb raider was 9.99 during last Pro day sale.  And also Definitive Edition is out next month.  So this deal sucks. 

Really odd that there is a BG&E2 statue before we know jack about the game.  Let alone if being released and people caring about the characters enough to want a statue. 

Try to get Croft edition, while definitive edition is $40. Picked up Croft edition with season pass at deep discount for $20.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really odd that there is a BG&E2 statue before we know jack about the game. Let alone if being released and people caring about the characters enough to want a statue.
Yeah, I'm a little baffled by Ubisoft trying to sell merchandise for a game that's been what seems like development hell for so long... then shown in a fairly solid state and then... seemingly disappeared again.

Yeah, I'm a little baffled by Ubisoft trying to sell merchandise for a game that's been what seems like development hell for so long... then shown in a fairly solid state and then... seemingly disappeared again.
Aren’t you describing Square and any FF > 10?

I don't really like going to GameStop anymore after all the hot chicks left. Now the women behind the counter look like they're gonna tell me about their pronouns.
ok this is just transphobic and dumb smh. Yeah yeah that’s your shtick, but usually doesn’t come at the expense of people who don’t deserve it.

ok this is just transphobic and dumb smh. Yeah yeah that’s your shtick, but usually doesn’t come at the expense of people who don’t deserve it.
Wow! Pot calling the kettle black! You're not allowed to use "transphobic" anymore because it's exclusionary to other genders that don't identify as trans. You're supposed to say "problematic language" now.

Geez, someone clearly failed their woke education course smdh.

No one updated this with today’s deal? Darksiders 3 for 5 dollars. Trade in value of 8.

Also some sports game at half price. NBA2020 I think.

The $5 for Darksiders 3 looks like a great deal today. I wish I can get that but it would be a waste getting just that one game and paying for shipping.

Yeah, I have no idea how to get this free shipping and I'm still Elite Pro. Need Darksiders 3 to complete the collection on the XB1.

edit: best I can tell it's only if you order over $35 worth of items..

Yeah, I have no idea how to get this free shipping and I'm still Elite Pro. Need Darksiders 3 to complete the collection on the XB1.

edit: best I can tell it's only if you order over $35 worth of items..
Yes. That's standard for free shipping from GS (min 35 order). That's why I did store pickup. Of course, choosing a store with the game in stock doesn't matter apparently, since mine wasn't ready today.

bread's done
Back